Boston 24 -1
    Boston 24 -2 
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    :shock:

If i was Utah, i think i'd make that trade as well. Jersey gave up a ton
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    Interesting things are happening here with our team. A new era has definitely begun.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • :o
    with these two guys you'll go far Nets, i think
    I've been liking more Carmelo from time, Derron it's just unique, love the way he plays, his way.
    I'm a fan of the extinguished SuperSonics, i believe if they're were back again with those two plus, who knows, maybe Ray Allen for is close up, Josh Smith and Mcgee, we would be fighting in the playoff's...just dreaming, sorry :)
  • mdigenakismdigenakis Posts: 1,337
    I guess the Jazz gave up on this season.
    "Don't let the darkness eat you up..."

-Greg Dulli

• Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,989
    Utah makes out so much better in this deal.
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,731
    Wonder if Sloan comes back after this.
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,613
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    Wonder if Sloan comes back after this.

ha!

that would be awesome.
    www.myspace.com
    In the long run, I would have to agree.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • dcfaithful wrote:

DWill is the best or 2nd best PG in the game... I don't see how this is good. Two first rounders with a VERY significant likelihood that neither will be as good as DWill. And, you don't get those guys til next year and 2013.
    Everything not forbidden is compulsory and eveything not compulsory is forbidden. You are free... free to do what the government says you can do.
    dcfaithful wrote:

DWill is the best or 2nd best PG in the game... I don't see how this is good. Two first rounders with a VERY significant likelihood that neither will be as good as DWill. And, you don't get those guys til next year and 2013.
    The Jazz weren't benefitting from Williams anyway. He was clearly unhappy and wasnt' boosting any morale. He wasn't being much of a captain. He might be one of the best PG's in the league, but he's only as good and productive as he wants to be and he wasn't putting forth his effort here. Time to move on.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • Wajon Wondo > Deron Williams
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Derrick Rose > Wajon Wondo > Deron Williams
    fixed :D
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    most important..... deron williams > anything the nets had
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Derrick Rose > Wajon Wondo > Deron Williams
    Yeah, you're probably right KT. I'm real impressed with the Bulls this year all around and Rondosaurus Rex is certainly getting outplayed this season by Rose. It's ok. Rose can have the MVP, but Wondo's team will raise the banner.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,799
    Derrick Rose > Wajon Wondo > Deron Williams

Amen

Rose is scary good, more of a combo guard IMO because he can score anywhere on the court
    Yeah, you're probably right KT. I'm real impressed with the Bulls this year all around and Rondosaurus Rex is certainly getting outplayed this season by Rose. It's ok. Rose can have the MVP, but Wondo's team will raise the banner.

Now that hte Bulls are fully healthy, they are going to put a beat down on the Celtics. :mrgreen:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg

not with the knicks, heat, and bulls hanging about :mrgreen:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......

not with the heat, and bulls hanging about :mrgreen:

fixed
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Knicks :lol:
    Knicks :lol:

:lol:

it was a good joke ;)
  • Knicks :lol:

it was a good joke ;)
    So, you get yourself some of that unisex fragrance that Odom and Chewbacca are promoting? I can picture you prepping for a night on the town in Manhattan, unisex style.

Attractive female at Nobu: "Nelly, what is that pungent aroma?"
    Nelly: "It's the new Odom-Chewbacca fragrance. 60% of the time, it works every time."
    So, you get yourself some of that unisex fragrance that Odom and Chewbacca are promoting? I can picture you prepping for a night on the town in Manhattan, unisex style.

Nelly: "It's the new Odom-Chewbacca fragrance. 60% of the time, it works every time."

81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    The Jazz basically saw the Carmelo fiasco as a warning of things to come with Williams.

The NBA, it's FAN-tastic! (as long as you live in cool cities that attract top players like L.A., Chicago, Boston, New York and Miami. The rest of you, you're all fucked. Now start kissing my ass unless you want to end up like Seattle. Sincerely, David Stern)
    Jason P wrote:
    The Jazz basically saw the Carmelo fiasco as a warning of things to come with Williams.

The NBA, it's FAN-tastic! (as long as you live in cool cities that attract top players like L.A., Chicago, Boston, New York and Miami. The rest of you, you're all fucked. Now start kissing my ass unless you want to end up like Seattle. Sincerely, David Stern)

just an FYI, Chicago couldn't attract top free agents for years after Jordan left. They rebuilt the team thru the draft, and once the team was good, they were able to get Boozer.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    yes they do considering DWill isn't happy bout this trade. whata shame that DWIll talents will go to waste infront of nobody.
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

Knicks :lol:

it was a good joke ;)

thank god i don't wear cologne..but i will give this a whiff for my boy from nyc
    metsfan wrote:
    yes they do considering DWill isn't happy bout this trade. whata shame that DWIll talents will go to waste infront of nobody.

I'm not saying Williams isn't a huge talent, but they essentially traded one really good shooter for a really, really, really good shooter - who's a point guard. I like Deron, but not my type of point guard, and a decent player in Favors ALONG with two 1st rounders.

Lest I remind Nets fans that Billy King is your GM. Should I repeat that? I think I should.
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067

I'm not saying Williams is a huge talent, but they essentially traded one really good shooter for a really, really, really good shooter - who's a point guard. I like Deron, but not my type of point guard, and a decent player in Favors ALONG with two 1st rounders.
    agree 100%

the 1st rounders are why i feel the nets got fleeced in this deal
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

Jason P wrote:

I like this a lot. The NBA is absolutely terrible.