Iphone4 jailbreak

faceinthecloudsfaceintheclouds Posts: 1,739
edited February 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
So I got my phone done from my buddie, but he don't have time to do womans phone.
I have the link for it, just wondering if anyone has done it themselves and what it involves. I want to try it but don't want to eff the phone up.
Just, not enough.
I need more.
Nothing seems to satisfy.
I said, I dont want it.
I just need it.
To breathe, to feel, to know Im alive.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    i'd shoot steve an email and ask him for help. i hear he a great guy and loves helping iphone users out.

<!-- e --><a href="mailto:sjobs@apple.com">sjobs@apple.com</a><!-- e -->
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Awesome, I'll see what he says.
    Love sarcasm :)
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    Nothing seems to satisfy.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
    To breathe, to feel, to know Im alive.
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    Mine is JB. the cydia store is pretty legit and there are tons of tweaks that are made by developers.

Theres a Facebook page called jailbreak help center that is pretty good.

By the way. jailbreaking is legal and was deemed so by the us government.
    :lol:

assuming you follow the same instructions that your buddy did, it should work fine. but don't quote me. i'm an android guy. :P
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,613
    81 wrote:

assuming you follow the same instructions that your buddy did, it should work fine. but don't quote me. i'm an android guy. :P

you are now quoted.
    www.myspace.com
    81 wrote:

you are now quoted.

:x
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    i'd shoot steve an email and ask him for help. i hear he a great guy and loves helping iphone users out.

<!-- e --><a href="mailto:sjobs@apple.com">sjobs@apple.com</a><!-- e -->

Lol. He will help jailbreak the iPhone if you don't know how. He will even email you a video and instructions on how to jb your iPhone. He will even help you find non apple approved apps. Steve jobs is a great guy.
    I'll be back
  • 12345AGNST112345AGNST1 Posts: 4,906
    Jailbreakme.com works and it's dome directly on the iPhone. You can't have the latest version though. (4.2 I believe)
    5/28/06, 6/27/08, 10/28/09, 5/18/10, 5/21/10
    8/7/08, 6/9/09
    Jailbreakme.com works and it's dome directly on the iPhone. You can't have the latest version though. (4.2 I believe)
    That was for iOS 4.0.1 That was freaking awesome.

www.greenpois0n.com Is for iOS 4.2.1
  • cowboypjfancowboypjfan Posts: 2,453
    That was for iOS 4.0.1 That was freaking awesome.

http://www.greenpois0n.com Is for iOS 4.2.1

Did you use green poison? Is it easy and legit? I've been thinking about doing this for a while.
    Yeah. I used GP and it works great. Just backup through iTunes first and then follow the instructions on the site.

I put my phone in airplane mode/wifi so no one calls during the itunes backup/GP download.

A bit of advice. It's easy to download "cracked" tweaks but sometimes the cracked versions fuck up the phone because the original developers code it a certain way.

Mywi for example is 25 bucks and if you download the cracked version, your phone will go into a boot loop.
  • I have a question about jail breaking. I don't have a computer to back up everything I have like pics and videos. Will jail breaking erase everything? Or if you jail break and want to unjail break I hear it will erase everything.???
    I'll be back