edited February 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
denverpost.com

:D
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• damn... they're gonna be good
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • don't know about you, but I'm excited for the start of Balkman 2 as a Knick...
    Reading 2004
    Albany 2006 Camden 2006 E. Rutherford 2, 2006 Inglewood 2006,
    Chicago 2007
    Camden 2008 MSG 2008 MSG 2008 Hartford 2008.
    Seattle 2009 Seattle 2009 Philadelphia 2009,Philadelphia 2009 Philadelphia 2009
    Hartford 2010 MSG 2010 MSG 2010
    Toronto 2011,Toronto 2011
    Wrigley Field 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Philadelphia 2, 2013
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    St. Paul, 1, St. Paul 2 2023
    MSG 2024, MSG 2024
    Philadelphia 2024
    "I play good, hard-nosed basketball.
    Things happen in the game. Nothing you
    can do. I don't go and say,
    "I'm gonna beat this guy up."
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,799
    damn... they're gonna be good

Not if Isiah is around....I still think Dolan is an ass of epic measures

But its a good thing in the long run imo
  • marcosmarcos Posts: 2,112
    NBA just doesn't seem what it use to be, too many individuals and not enough team play. I find the product very weak and boring.
  • tcaporaletcaporale Posts: 1,577
    Would have liked to keep Felton, but getting Carmelo and Billups is pretty damn great.

My father's going to be sad, Gallinari was his favorite player on the team.
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,799
    marcos wrote:
    NBA just doesn't seem what it use to be, too many individuals and not enough team play. I find the product very weak and boring.[/quot

Lebron: Taking his choking to south beach(watch out for the trannies)
    Darko: sux monkey ballz, still getting paid
    Melo: taking a stand for a trade, yet afraid to lose $$$(a real cowboy)
    Wade: Nothing negative to say
    Bosh: The 5th Beatle, tissue paper soft, charmin

What a memorable draft :D

and add Deron Williams who is talking about joing the Knicks in 2012(still has 1 1/2 seasons to play), and responsible for a class act walking.........alot of ME ME ME
  • They dont have a chance in hell of winning a game against the bulls in the playoffs :thumbup: :wave:
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    not4u32 wrote:
    They dont have a chance in hell of winning a game against the bulls in the playoffs :thumbup: :wave:

hopefully the reg. season isn't indicative of the playoffs...
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    i mean to give up the whole team is insane but cant let those lowly nets get good. better hope cp3 really does wanan play here once he's a ufa
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• joely_91joely_91 Posts: 795
    NBA sucks now days.....80's and 90's were so much better...league went downhill after the lockout season... rivalries made the games better back then and superstars actually liked staying in one spot and trying to win a championship with one team. none of this 3-4 superstars on one team while you get about 20 teams that just plain suck.
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    yes he is a superstar...but now the knicks really don't play any defense

both guys are gonna have to put up 40 each night to have a chance

if they add a few pieces here and there and get a chris paul or williams ....
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 Posts: 26,152
    This is bitter sweet for me because he refused to go to my favorite team (Nets) but went to my second favorite team.

I'm happy he is at least in NY, but I wish he would have been there to open up the Net's Brooklyn arena. Now who do they get?
    severed hand thirteen
    2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    joely_91 wrote:
    NBA sucks now days.....80's and 90's were so much better...league went downhill after the lockout season... rivalries made the games better back then and superstars actually liked staying in one spot and trying to win a championship with one team. none of this 3-4 superstars on one team while you get about 20 teams that just plain suck.

players have been moving for years. you just have to hope your team gets one of those guys like Duncan or Robinson or Bird or Miller that wants to stay put.

Hopefully D. Rose stays with the Bulls for a long long time, although i can see him making a move to LA someday since he has stated how much he loves that city. i'll just keep my fingers crossed.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Given to...Given to... Posts: 4,989
    The NBA is a joke.

joely_91 wrote:

Well stated. The NBA can kiss my ass. Any idea what the viewership numbers are doing? I care so little that I won't even google that, but I will read your responses, cuz you iz my PJ broz not my gangsta Nibble BEE Aye hoes. Nevermind. that just creeped out of somewhere :crazy:
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • If Melo wanted to be a Knick so bad, why wouldn't he wait until the offseason to sign there as a free agent??? That way the Knicks wouldnt have had to give up half of their team to get him.
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,851
    If Melo wanted to be a Knick so bad, why wouldn't he wait until the offseason to sign there as a free agent??? That way the Knicks wouldnt have had to give up half of their team to get him.
    $$$$

CBA means as much as $20 million less. That was never going to happen.
    And I agree that the knicks need defense. The best teams in the league play great defense.
  • Get_Right wrote:
    If Melo wanted to be a Knick so bad, why wouldn't he wait until the offseason to sign there as a free agent??? That way the Knicks wouldnt have had to give up half of their team to get him.
    $$$$

CBA means as much as $20 million less. That was never going to happen.
    And I agree that the knicks need defense. The best teams in the league play great defense.

Yeah, I know the CBA part. But it isn't guaranteed he will lose that much. Just weird that in the process of getting to where he wanted to be, he made the team a lot weaker. Money talks.
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,851
    Yeah, I know the CBA part. But it isn't guaranteed he will lose that much. Just weird that in the process of getting to where he wanted to be, he made the team a lot weaker. Money talks.

Does not matter exactly how much, but most agree it would be significantly less.
    And the question of the knicks being a weaker team is debatable.
    Anthony and Billups for Felton, Gallinari, Chandler and Mozgov. I think the knicks made a good move to secure a big time scorer. All of the players the knicks traded away are easily replaceable, maybe even in the short term. Its worth it to secure Melo for the next three years IMHO.