Options

pj zurich 92 on vinyl...on ebay

jimbojones1138jimbojones1138 Posts: 3,640
edited February 2012 in Lost Dogs
has anyone heard of these...if so, any info?

looks like only 100 made/pressed of each...one is called "a deeper understanding" which is listed as part one of the zurich 92 show... the second is called "a slippery slope" which is the second part of the show...both on blue vinyl... there is another one in red vinyl

looks suspicious as they are packed in cardboard sleeves with colored photocopied inserts as front/backs...looks uk made.

Does anyone know about these?

obviously these are NOT my auctions...but interesting if this is yet another random bootleg pressing
it's largely due to eddie that i liked to jump off of things as a child...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    I was wondering about those as well.
  • Options

well i took one for the team... found one of each... ill be the guinea pig and report back once i get em
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346

well i took one for the team... found one of each... ill be the guinea pig and report back once i get em

:thumbup:
  • Options
    there are 4 different records...two from each show...i was keeping it shhhhhhhhhhhh as i wanted one of each but they are going for stupid money...wait a week for the nutta fans to get theirs then i will get them.

4 different coloursed sleeves and vinyls are blue i think
  • Options
    starmap3333starmap3333 Posts: 3,925
    there are 4 different records...two from each show...i was keeping it shhhhhhhhhhhh as i wanted one of each but they are going for stupid money...wait a week for the nutta fans to get theirs then i will get them.

4 different coloursed sleeves and vinyls are blue i think

is one of them blue?????????
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,095

How much did it cost?
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:

How much did it cost?

i have been emailing a guy named john from roundear.com...a uk based record dealer... has them avail for 20 each GBP... you gotta email him through the link next to the record, it has a request to submit... he'll email you an invoice which you can pay through paypal... there were a few on ebay selling for like $150 each...
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:

How much did it cost?

i have been emailing a guy named john from roundear.com...a uk based record dealer... has them avail for 20 each GBP... you gotta email him through the link next to the record, it has a request to submit... he'll email you an invoice which you can pay through paypal... there were a few on ebay selling for like $150 each...
    Thanks for doing the legwork. So we're looking at (roughly) $66.00 (US) + S/H for the two? Any idea what their shipping charges are?
  • Options

How much did it cost?

Thanks for doing the legwork. So we're looking at (roughly) $66.00 (US) + S/H for the two? Any idea what their shipping charges are?

10 gpb to the us... but i asked for expedited shipping w tracking...also picked up that 45 on the site called "grunge never dies" not exactly sure what that is... but i picked one up too...between those three and two other non pj lps off the site i think the total was 73 GBP = roughly $118 usd
  • Options
    I pulled the trigger on these as well. Got mine from roundear via gemm.com

Total was $76 w' shipping
    I'm still alive..
  • Options
    RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,214
    Any more info on these?? I saw them on the bay and wanted some more info, this was the only thread I could find
  • Options
    RiotZact wrote:
    Any more info on these?? I saw them on the bay and wanted some more info, this was the only thread I could find
    looks like only 100 made/pressed of each...one is called "a deeper understanding" which is listed as part one of the zurich 92 show... the second is called "a slippery slope" which is the second part of the show...both on blue vinyl... there is another one in red vinyl
    They also did a pink marble pressing of 100 called Swiss Time Was Running Out that has the entire show on two vinyl in one package. Everything else is the same. Sound quality is very good for a bootleg vinyl.
    Mesa I - 11/93 * Toledo - 9/96 * Chicago - 6/98 * St Louis - 7/98 * Indy - 8/98 * St Louis & San Diego - 10/00 * Mt View II - 10/01 * Irvine I & II, San Diego - 6/03 * Chicago I - 5/06 * San Diego & SF III - 7/06 * Lolla - 8/07 * EV Chicago - 8/08 * Chicago I & II - 8/09 * Kansas City & Indy - 5/10 * PJ20 X2 - 9/11 * Atlanta 9/12 * Wrigley Field 7/13 * Moline & Milwaukee 10/14 * Wrigley Field I & II 8/16 * Wrigley Field I & II 8/18 * Ohana Encore I & II 10/21 * EV & The Earthlings Chicago II 2/22
    Won the lottery PJ20 Night 1 - Front Row in front of Jeff - Forever grateful to Ten Club
    ***I wanna live my life with the volume full***
  • Options
    RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,214
    PNuttyJam wrote:
    RiotZact wrote:
    They also did a pink marble pressing of 100 called Swiss Time Was Running Out that has the entire show on two vinyl in one package. Everything else is the same. Sound quality is very good for a bootleg vinyl.

Ok cool thanks, the sound quality is what I was most concerned about, the guy had the 2 blue ones up for 50 bucks each and they didn't sell, if they come back up I may consider getting them
  • Options
    RiotZact wrote:
    PNuttyJam wrote:
    RiotZact wrote:

Ok cool thanks, the sound quality is what I was most concerned about, the guy had the 2 blue ones up for 50 bucks each and they didn't sell, if they come back up I may consider getting them

sound quality is very good