dunk contest

CH156378CH156378 Posts: 1,539
edited February 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
that was pretty sad last night. how many trys do they get? i felt embarrassed for them.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    all star weekend sucks in all sports

i'd rather watch the clippers play the nets
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Still,if you told someone 30 years ago that a guy would win a dunk contest by catching a pass through the sunroof as he jumped over a car, theyd be pretty impressed. And as for the game tonight, I feel like it'll be pretty good. There's a lot more animosity in the league than in recent years, and come crunch time in the 4th quarter, these guys will be playing to win. Here's hoping D-Rose can outshine Wade and Lebron
    yeah, the dunk was cool, but i would much rather watch the Bulls play a real game.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    he's in a contest? what kind?
    in Scotland?

that's badass
    good luck, Sir
    & god speed
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • 81 wrote:
    yeah, the dunk was cool, but i would much rather watch the Bulls play a real game.

cant argue with you there. love watching them play this season, cant wait til noah's back
    Wed is the day....it'll be interesting to see what happens with kurt. He has played well and should get minutes off the bench
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,995
    chadwick wrote:
    he's in a contest? what kind?
    in Scotland?

that's badass
    good luck, Sir
    & god speed
    title threw me too Chad. Thought this was going to be about punching fudds and whatnot. or perhaps ways to torture Mike Hucknall.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    Still,if you told someone 30 years ago that a guy would win a dunk contest by catching a pass through the sunroof as he jumped over a car, theyd be pretty impressed.

what??? it's becoming a fucking joke. i miss the good old days when the dunk comp was about some style and finesse. not who comes up with the best gimmicky dunk. shit like jordan from the free throw line. dee brown pumping up his reebok pumps then pulling off the no looker. spud webb in all his 4 foot tall glory busting out some made hops. massive windmills and 360s. but i guess it's all been done so they are trying to come up with something original. but the last few i haven't seen anything in a dunk comp where i would say it was an awesome dunk.
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    what do i win?
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    dunkman wrote:
    what do i win?

some pants
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    it isnt a dunk contest unless the man himself is actually participating in said event.
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce