Go away

Nothingman54Nothingman54 Posts: 2,251
edited February 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
Boy we have a few days of nice weather and people won't stop coming to my door. Yesterday had a lawn care service knocking on the door trying to get my business. Then ADT security came to the door wanting my business. And just a few min agoJehovahs Witness people came to the door reading bible veruses. I would not answer the door but my boys run to the window when they knock so... We have a big sign at the entrance of the neighborhood that says NO SOLICATING(ms)!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't like people coming to my door to sell me anything!!!! The Jehovahs Witness ladies said they will come back next week to see if I liked the pamphlet they left me. I'll be ready next week when they come. I'll answer the door naked or smear fake blood on me and invite them in.
I'll be back
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• call the cops
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    edited February 2011
    Answering the door naked always works. Usually they don't say anything, turn, and then either walk away as if they accidently knocked on your door, or they turn and run like it's not the first time this has happened to them.
    Post edited by LikeAnOcean on
  • You should probably keep the kids locked in the basement so they don't run to the door. Problem solved.
    I knew it all along, see?
  • The guy next door to me is a cop, I wonder what he does when they come to his door??? I'll ask him.
    I'll be back
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    The guy next door to me is a cop, I wonder what he does when they come to his door??? I'll ask him.

if he is like chicago cops, he would either smack them what a baton or shoot them in the face.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    The guy next door to me is a cop, I wonder what he does when they come to his door??? I'll ask him.

if he is like chicago cops, he would either smack them what a baton or shoot them in the face.
    ah... home sweet home
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    I usually tell the jahovas that i worship the devil and they run away.
  • My husband likes to go through the pamplets with them and argue point by point with them..they easily get lost and very quickly don't have the answers..LOL..they come to convert us, and he gives it right back to them :lol:
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    We have a big sign at the entrance of the neighborhood that says NO SOLICATING(ms)!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See that's the problem right there, they are confused, it's spelled SOLICITING.
  • VoidOfMan wrote:
    We have a big sign at the entrance of the neighborhood that says NO SOLICATING(ms)!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See that's the problem right there, they are confused, it's spelled SOLICITING.

Lol. I suck
    I'll be back
  • mysticweedmysticweed Posts: 3,710
    Answering the door naked always works. Usually they don't say anything, turn, and then either walk away as if they accidently knocked on your door, or they turn and run like it's not the first time this has happened to them.

this is true true true
    i have had success with a similar, but not quite so naked, approach
    actually in my approach, i'm not naked at all
    but quite far off in the head

or just barely stick your head through the door and keep looking back rolling your eyes in desperation, then jerk your head in and slam the door.

what fun
    fuck 'em if they can't take a joke

"what a long, strange trip it's been"
  • JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    What about putting up some signs like Beware of Dog, and one with some variations on a skull and crossbones theme? Or live in the country like I do. No one can be bothered to come to my house because its too much distance between houses and our location doesn't fit a demographic where you'd be thought to be able to afford any 'extras'.
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008
  • My Dad keeps an old rusty LARGE sawmill blade with blood painted on it outside his front door..keeps EVERYONE away.. ;) Nice eh? That's Daddy!!..