Foul language will not be tolerated >:(

arqarq Posts: 8,012
edited February 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
We can do it!!!

sxCOW.jpg
"The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• this job sucks-I love a challenge
    thats funny
    >>>>
    >
    ...a lover and a fighter.
    "I'm at least half a bum" Rocky Balboa

http://www.videosift.com/video/Obamas-Message-To-American-Indians

Edmonton, AB. September 5th, 2005
    Vancouver, BC. April 3rd, 2008
    Calgary,AB. August 8th, 2009
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    fuck that
  • arqarq Posts: 8,012
    norm wrote:
    fuck that

13.So you weren't happy with it?
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• normnorm Posts: 31,146
    arq wrote:
    norm wrote:
    fuck that

13.So you weren't happy with it?

:lol::lol::lol:
  • gfnk001gfnk001 Posts: 652
    So as a teacher I shouldn't say "Get your head out of your ass, and do your fucking work"? I should say, "Please rethink your course of action and at your convience complete your assignment." Although the word assignment has ASS built in...so I'm fucked anyway.
    gfnk001 wrote:
    So as a teacher I shouldn't say "Get your head out of your ass, and do your fucking work"? I should say, "Please rethink your course of action and at your convience complete your assignment." Although the word assignment has ASS built in...so I'm fucked anyway.

The important thing is that you know you're fucked :ugeek:
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• That's interesting... ;)
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    I like your little smilie face guy you made there :D
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    i thought it was new forum guidelines
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    i thought it was new forum guidelines

10.I'll try to schedule that :geek:
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    I think someone needs to re-do this list with cartoons. The left column could be the thought bubbles while the right column is what the polite employee actually says with a straight face.
    :mrgreen:
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • arq wrote:
    We can do it!!!

sxCOW.jpg

Arq, where did you get this? This exact same sheet of paper was hung in the horrible fucking restaurant I used to work at when I was an undergrad. Frankly, I found it insulting to my intelligence they would post something like that for their employees to see, so I drew a giant dick on it. I think my point was well made.
    If hope can grow from dirt like me ...
    Big Drop wrote:
    Arq, where did you get this? This exact same sheet of paper was hung in the horrible fucking restaurant I used to work at when I was an undergrad. Frankly, I found it insulting to my intelligence they would post something like that for their employees to see, so I drew a giant dick on it. I think my point was well made.

Someone else posted it on reddit and I stole it :?
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    arq wrote:
    Big Drop wrote:

"All Great Artists Steal" Leonardo Something
  • arq wrote:
    Big Drop wrote:

"All Great Artists Steal" Leonardo Something

Well, I know the assholes that ran the restaurant I used to work at don't have an extensive enough vocabulary to comprehend some of the words on the "instead, try:" side, so I know they stole it from someone else. Just seeing it again though gave me deja-vu in the worst kind of way. I think the correct term is the jeeblies. :sick:
    If hope can grow from dirt like me ...
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Reminds me of a former boss... sincerely trying to make things better. Told us all that when we are given "constructive" criticism, we should say, "Thank you for that gift."

I actually used the line once, but I think it's intended effect was somewhat lessened by my facial expression, which clearly indicated that I would like to place that gift in a specific orifice in the speaker's body.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Im not sure this can be implemented :|
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

• guitar59guitar59 Posts: 1,221
    Reminds me of writing report card comments... occasionaly, what I want to say about a student is completely inappropriate, so I use big words and kinder terms to try to get the point across. ;)
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    guitar59 wrote:
    Reminds me of writing report card comments... occasionaly, what I want to say about a student is completely inappropriate, so I use big words and kinder terms to try to get the point across. ;)
    were you my teacher? was it you that sent me to the principal's office everyday? i have always had a foul mouth. remember me?

guitar59.. yes chadwick
    chadwick.. i don't understand this (expletive deleted)ing question
    guitar59.. chadwick to the office... now, again, some more. go.
    chadwick.. (expletive deleted)
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • guitar59guitar59 Posts: 1,221
    chadwick wrote:
    guitar59 wrote:
    were you my teacher? was it you that sent me to the principal's office everyday? i have always had a foul mouth. remember me?

guitar59.. yes chadwick
    chadwick.. i don't understand this (expletive deleted)ing question
    guitar59.. chadwick to the office... now, again, some more. go.
    chadwick.. (expletive deleted)

I probably would not have sent you to the principal's office. I would have figured you were trying to get out of class to avoid work.

Your report card comment...

I am pleased that Chadwick feels comfortable seeking assistance when he does not understand concepts covered in class. Chadwick has a large and varied vocabulary, altough some of his word choices are frowned upon in standard communication practices. I would encourage him to explore other options and choices with adjectives, especially when he is addressing adults, and not his peers. It is my hope that Chadwick can compete with the school swim team this term, so he does not feel the need to supplement his physical education with frequent trips to visit the office. Keep up the good work, it is a pleasure to teach such a spirited student.
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    edited February 2011
    guitar59 wrote:
    I probably would not have sent you to the principal's office. I would have figured you were trying to get out of class to avoid work.

I am pleased that Chadwick feels comfortable seeking assistance when he does not understand concepts covered in class. Chadwick has a large and varied vocabulary, altough some of his word choices are frowned upon in standard communication practices. I would encourage him to explore other options and choices with adjectives, especially when he is addressing adults, and not his peers. It is my hope that Chadwick can compete with the school swim team this term, so he does not feel the need to supplement his physical education with frequent trips to visit the office. Keep up the good work, it is a pleasure to teach such a spirited student.
    love the report card letter.
    wasn't trying to get out of work. school was torture.
    Post edited by chadwick on
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    chadwick wrote:
    guitar59 wrote:

love the report card letter.

that's fuckin awesome :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 12345AGNST112345AGNST1 Posts: 4,906
    number 9. "Im not sure this can be implemented."

Yes. Because we all go around saying that instead of "this shit wont work"
    5/28/06, 6/27/08, 10/28/09, 5/18/10, 5/21/10
    8/7/08, 6/9/09