i did something like this in seattle

neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
edited February 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    what did you do?
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    dunkman wrote:
    what did you do?

took a skateboard thru the drive-thru

didn't work..sorry sir you need a car
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • JukeeJukee Posts: 4,500
    I walked through a Tim Horton's drive through while intoxicated once, they served me :lol:
    If you have nothing to lose, you have nothing to worry about.
  • hahhahaha, that video made me laugh. Very creative choice of transportation, kudos for not driving ha :D
    Jukee wrote:
    I walked through a Tim Horton's drive through while intoxicated once, they served me :lol:

you bastard....they would not serve me...even offered a $20 spot

pj makes me hungry :mrgreen:
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    i saw someone go thru a baskin robbins drive thru......on a horse...it was in Carnation, so many people use horses for transportation.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    4and20 wrote:
    i saw someone go thru a baskin robbins drive thru......on a horse...it was in Carnation, so many people use horses for transportation.

like the amish? did it work?
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    4and20 wrote:

like the amish? did it work?

not like with a buggy...actually riding the horse...yeah it worked. I asked the girl and she said that the drive-thrus there let people go to the drive thrus on horseback...something about socializing the horses to cars. what else was she gonna do, take the horse inside the BR? :lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless