***It's Holy Grail Time for...Tuolumne Mama! (List Included)

12346»

Comments

• Tuolumne MamaTuolumne Mama Posts: 1,210
    Sorry I am so late in responding, but just picked up the pkg at the PO. WOW, you folks are too much. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. The psoter and Palm pick arrived late last week but before I got a chance to respond, my mom developed the shingles and had to be taken to the drs, not an easy feat since she is recovering from hip replacement surgery. To make matters worse, she fell sometime between late Sat night & early Sun am and is now in the ICU at the hospital. She fractured a lumbar vertebrae, and is very bruised and cut up. However, due to her heart condition, they are having difficulty slowing her heart rate down and she is having neurological spasms as well. Needless to say, your very very generous gift to Chris and I was the first thing to make me feel really good and the timing was perfect. Thank you ever so much and if there is ever anything I can do to ever help any of you, please do not hesistate to let us know. Chris absolutely loves his poster & pick and was playing In Hiding and Inside Job with it just last night. Thanks again and I hope to meet many of you at TM or the anniversary show. Much <3 and thanks. Joni
    ======================================================================
    "What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal." Albert Pine.

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    All the best for your mom..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    What he said... I hope you get a little smile from the packages :mrgreen:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Break The SkyBreak The Sky Posts: 1,276
    Can we just do another holy grail for Joni and Chris? Like make it a once a month ordeal?
    If hope can grow from dirt like me ...
    Big Drop wrote:
    Can we just do another holy grail for Joni and Chris? Like make it a once a month ordeal?
    It could be the Holy Grail of the Month Club :mrgreen:

And I am so in if we do it...
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,339

+1 and enjoy your holy grail!
  • LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 28,970
    Big Drop wrote:

"it's the gift that keeps on giving, Clark" :mrgreen:
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 28,970
    Sorry I am so late in responding, but just picked up the pkg at the PO. WOW, you folks are too much. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. The psoter and Palm pick arrived late last week but before I got a chance to respond, my mom developed the shingles and had to be taken to the drs, not an easy feat since she is recovering from hip replacement surgery. To make matters worse, she fell sometime between late Sat night & early Sun am and is now in the ICU at the hospital. She fractured a lumbar vertebrae, and is very bruised and cut up. However, due to her heart condition, they are having difficulty slowing her heart rate down and she is having neurological spasms as well. Needless to say, your very very generous gift to Chris and I was the first thing to make me feel really good and the timing was perfect. Thank you ever so much and if there is ever anything I can do to ever help any of you, please do not hesistate to let us know. Chris absolutely loves his poster & pick and was playing In Hiding and Inside Job with it just last night. Thanks again and I hope to meet many of you at TM or the anniversary show. Much <3 and thanks. Joni
    I'm so glad everything arrived their safely, Joni! Enjoy! And I'm really sorry to hear about your mom. I'll say some extra prayers for her and your family.
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • boyo79boyo79 Warrington, UK Posts: 6,525
    What he said... I hope you get a little smile from the packages :mrgreen:

+1 Hope your mom gets better
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
    2007: London
    2009: Manchester
    2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561

From me too :)
    LukinFan wrote:
    Big Drop wrote:

"it's the gift that keeps on giving, Clark" :mrgreen:
    :lol:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,040
    man, who ever was the person who picked Joni to be next for the big HG was a genius due to the timing of things! Oh wait a minute...
    In all seriousness, Joni, my "hearts and thoughts" are keeping you, your mother, and your loved ones in my thoughts and prayers.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    man, who ever was the person who picked Joni to be next for the big HG was a genius due to the timing of things! .
    he is genious and i have the honor to call him friend :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”