Options

Any Granite City, IL fans here?

John Briggs 2008John Briggs 2008 Posts: 1,024
edited July 2008 in The Porch
I am in Granite City, IL which is ten minutes across the River from St. Louis, MO. and I was wondering if there are any fellow jammers in my area? Sound off.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    RubysdadRubysdad Posts: 133
    Alton High School. Class of a long time ago.

Tim
  • Options
    I am in Granite City, IL which is ten minutes across the River from St. Louis, MO. and I was wondering if there are any fellow jammers in my area? Sound off.

Im a fan of the Granite City restaurant!! Orland Park, IL
    *Official Marker in the Sand Fan Club Junkie*
    Member # 0004

Rather than being birthed like a normal child, Chuck Norris instead
    decided to punch his way out of his mother's womb. Shortly thereafter
    he grew a beard.
  • Options
    KingJeremyDKingJeremyD Posts: 2,313
    Hi John,

I don't live to far from you...I live in Bethalto,Illinois...I am sure you know where that is....I am going to the second Ed solo show in Chicago...Are you going to them?...

Jeremy
    Bye
  • Options
    mindimindi Posts: 1,858
    Well I am in Edwardsville.

I know there is a guy who lies in Wood River, Ryan is his name but I can't remember his username here.

I decided to try for Milwaukee tickets instead of Chicago since I figured I would have a better chance. So we are headed to Milwaukee next month!

We went to the SC show last month.
    To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy
  • Options
    Hi Mindi,

Congrulations on getting tickets to the Milwaukee show..I am heading to the second Chicago show...

Jeremy
    Bye
  • Options
    mindimindi Posts: 1,858
    KingJeremy wrote:
    Hi Mindi,

Congrulations on getting tickets to the Milwaukee show..I am heading to the second Chicago show...

Jeremy
    Bye
    I am so excited! Got them thru Ten Club. It was so easy that I didn't think it really went thru. I kept the page up the whole day, afraid that if I shut it down it wouldn't be true :D
    But they are in my profile and I got my confirmation saying that I got them so all is good!

We should all get together sometime!
    To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy
  • Options
    Hi Mindi,

I went to the MSG 2 show...I had a ticket for the 1 MSG but couldn't get off work...I used my buddies tickets for the 2nd show..

Jeremy
    Bye
  • Options
    KingJeremy wrote:
    Hi John,

I don't live to far from you...I live in Bethalto,Illinois...I am sure you know where that is....I am going to the second Ed solo show in Chicago...Are you going to them?...

Jeremy
    Bye

I am in Chicago right now. Trying to see what I can pul off but no plans right now.
  • Options
    pjalive21pjalive21 St. Louis, MO Posts: 2,818
    Maryland Heights, MO here!

nice to see some close fans! :)

im going to Chicago Night 1
  • Options
    j_web18j_web18 Posts: 186
    Went to SIUE for undergrad, living in The Loop now, goin to Chicago night #2!
    4-22-2003 St Louis, 10-5-2004 St Louis, 5-16/17-2006 Chicago, 6-24-2006 Cincinnati, 8-5-2007 Lollapalooza, 6-14-2008 Bonnaroo, 8-22-2008 EV Chicago, 6-18-2009 EV Nashville, 8-23/24-2009 Chicago, 9-21-22-2009 Seattle, 5-4-2010 St Louis, 5-7-2010 Indy, 7-1/2011 EV St Louis, 9-3-2011 Alpine, 7-19-2013 Wrigley
  • Options
    Glad to see there are some fans near by. Anyone else?