81 wrote:
    norm wrote:
    there are no pointless threads here

just pointless posters.

i resemble that remark
  • tremorstremors Posts: 8,051
    eyedclaar wrote:
    tremors wrote:
    I was starting to feel at home on the Porch, but I realised I was starting to use it as a chat room - and then remembered that's what the AET is for isn't it? ;)

Do you like nature hikes? :D

Are you trying to say I should get out more??

:lol:

I should. Anyway, rumour has it that the authorities are giving Tremors his car keys back soon - so I'll have much better things to do suddenly than talk to you losers! ;)

Actually I probably won't. But I could go off for more walks and nature hikes (in the daylight)
    Cancel my subscription to the Ressurection
    Send my credentials to the house of detention

lettherecordsplay1x.gif?t=1377796878
  • eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    tremors wrote:
    eyedclaar wrote:
    tremors wrote:
    I was starting to feel at home on the Porch, but I realised I was starting to use it as a chat room - and then remembered that's what the AET is for isn't it? ;)

I should. Anyway, rumour has it that the authorities are giving Tremors his car keys back soon - so I'll have much better things to do suddenly than talk to you losers! ;)

Actually I probably won't. But I could go off for more walks and nature hikes (in the daylight)

Na. I just like offering to take people for hikes. Especially those from the Porch. I am a kind and gentle soul in that regard.
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
    eyedclaar wrote:
    tremors wrote:
    eyedclaar wrote:

Na. I just like offering to take people for hikes. Especially those from the Porch. I am a kind and gentle soul in that regard.

That sounds cool. I live in England. Will that be a barrier?

Or can I join a virtual nature hike?

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    SaltMine.jpg
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    SaltMine.jpg

Wow!!! - is that the kind of thing I'd see?? Might be worth a plane ride

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    81 wrote:
    SaltMine.jpg

81! you're not supposed to post those pictures!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    but he wants to go...

now, not everybody is into that sort of thing, but who am i to judge our new friend tremor
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    I come to the States a lot - mainly Seattle - been there 6 or 7 times since 1989. I have good friends there, one of whom I met on this board in 2001 ish - we are still friends, but she doesn't post no more. I am saving for a trip in 2011. So a nature hike may not be out of the question!

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    i suppose....go ahead on the hike with eyed tremors....you can trust eyed...safest guy here....
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    My mother did warn me about hiking with strangers into the wilderness...... I might coincide my trip with a Seattle PJ show, or I might not. I have more than enough to do though, so I won't be heartbroken if I don't get to see any salt mines. Looks great though!

• BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    tremors wrote:
    My mother did warn me about hiking with strangers into the wilderness...... I might coincide my trip with a Seattle PJ show, or I might not. I have more than enough to do though, so I won't be heartbroken if I don't get to see any salt mines. Looks great though!

Well Eyed's not that strange :twisted:
    tremors wrote:

He writes good stuff and he's kind. That's all I know about him :D

• The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,613
    4and20 wrote:
    i suppose....go ahead on the hike with eyed tremors....you can trust eyed...safest guy here....

its a trap
    www.myspace.com
    tremors wrote:
    tremors wrote:

I'd hang with em , sounds like a cool dude, hopefully he doesn't have a flashback :shock:
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    what happened?
    oh yeah i forgot.
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    chadwick wrote:
    what happened?
    oh yeah i forgot.

Happens to me all the time, thank god all is good.
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,002
    tremors wrote:

I'd hang with em , sounds like a cool dude, hopefully he doesn't have a flashback :shock:
    Yeah dude is cool alright :?
    as for the flashbacks, he lives in a constant flashback of his time in the great war. Now, whats strange about that is he was never IN the great war. figure that one out. I stopped trying.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    that sucks, i would hope to be stuck in a better imaginary world.
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    4and20 wrote:

*Puts feet up, munches popcorn while awaiting the inevitable plot twist*
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,002
    4and20 wrote:

*Puts feet up, munches popcorn while awaiting the inevitable plot twist*
    OH.
    MY
    GOD!!!

Are we retreading well worn ground here? getting stale? need some fresh talent? something that reaches out and grabs you by the throat? Is this all just a remake of some ancient board? Am I asking too many questions?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    4and20 wrote:

its a trap

I'll tempt him to the PJ Seattle show first, and he'll be so overwhelmed with awesomeness that any evil motives will be banished from his mind forever. Anyway..... eyed should probably be more worried about me

tremors wrote:
    eyed should probably be more worried about me

:?:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    tremors wrote:

Oh I like where this is going...
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    81 wrote:
    tremors wrote:

Oh I like where this is going...

As do I.

And 81, forthe last time, it's an ACID mine.
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    tremors wrote:
    Anyway..... eyed should probably be more worried about me

if you are not offering Scottish people fights you're in the AET (by the way you never asked us if you could post here) stirring it up with Ol' Eyed.

you Porch people will never learn your place in the echelons of power on here... its us, mental folk on the MT, spaced out hippy fuckers writing poems about their errant dad, English people and then finally Porch people...

;) :thumbup:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    dunkman wrote:
    tremors wrote:
    Anyway..... eyed should probably be more worried about me

if you are not offering Scottish people fights you're in the AET (by the way you never asked us if you could post here) stirring it up with Ol' Eyed.

you Porch people will never learn your place in the echelons of power on here... its us, mental folk on the MT, spaced out hippy fuckers writing poems about their errant dad, English people and then finally Porch people...

;) :thumbup:

is it me or do the cars' license plates in england look screwy?
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    chadwick wrote:
    is it me or do the cars' license plates in england look screwy?

it's you.

;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.