Dumb Thing(s) You Did Today

Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
edited February 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
When throwing my IPad and Headphones on Passenger Side of car. Not realizing that the head phone chord was detached and the plug was out the door and scraping the pavement... Drove 10 miles to bus... The plug was still there, but scraped down considerably...

Plugged in to listen to San Diego 09 and all I can hear is Matt and Stone :evil: :roll:
GoiMTvP.gif
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• When throwing my IPad and Headphones on Passenger Side of car. Not realizing that the head phone chord was detached and the plug was out the door and scraping the pavement... Drove 10 miles to bus... The plug was still there, but scraped down considerably...

Plugged in to listen to San Diego 09 and all I can hear is Matt and Stone :evil: :roll:
    bumped into a parked car at school 10 minutes ago. No damage to her, but my Civic is scraped up a bit :?
    MSG II 5/21/10
    Tres Mts. Gramercy Theatre 3/26/11
    *formerly manutd3581
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    i got out of bed
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    When throwing my IPad and Headphones on Passenger Side of car. Not realizing that the head phone chord was detached and the plug was out the door and scraping the pavement... Drove 10 miles to bus... The plug was still there, but scraped down considerably...

:lol: Sorry dude ....stop rushing :mrgreen:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    81 wrote:
    i got out of bed

anf logged onto this board :lol:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,436
    read the 'dooby dooby do' thread posted by the Juggler
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    81 wrote:
    i got out of bed
    +1

also, i tried posting a cheerful positive good morning message in the "my sister is getting beat down thread"
    when i discovered it had been locked up tighter than the hubs of hell.

i typed out a good 13 minute inspiring message of love. dammit. locked up.
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • nuffingmannuffingman Posts: 3,014
    Put some oven gloves down quite near a heating saucepan and wondered what the funny smell was a few minutes later. One of the gloves was on fire. :shock:
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    You know, for the first time in ages, I don't think I actually did anything dumb. Hubby did though, he texted me earlier to say that he went to clean his teeth without his glasses on and realised in the nick of time that he was just about to use pile cream.
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    Chose tea instead of coffee this morning. :thumbdown:
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
    pjhawks wrote:
    read the 'dooby dooby do' thread posted by the Juggler
    Oh yeah, I did that too. :lol:
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    I was hoping for this thread yesterday.

Almost killed my wife during sex. She wanted me to fold her up like a pretzel putting pressure on her ovaries (we think), it didn't like that very much and we had to stop.
    VoidOfMan wrote:

Almost killed my wife during sex. She wanted me to fold her up like a pretzel putting pressure on her ovaries (we think), it didn't like that very much and we had to stop.

"It" didn't like that? So is your wife a woman or......
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    It refers to her ovaries. lol
    VoidOfMan wrote:
    It refers to her ovaries. lol

:lol::lol:

Those poor things need some names.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • VoidOfMan wrote:

Nothing better than a philly soft pretzel and spicy brown mustard...mmmmmmmmmm
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    Nothing better than a philly soft pretzel and spicy brown mustard...mmmmmmmmmm

spicy brown mustard is my favorite. goes good on everything

since it was after midnight this counts as today. Opened a bottle of Jameson with a few friends. Finished a bottle of Jameson with a few friends. Went to 8am meeting. Still at work.
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    VoidOfMan wrote:

Before, during or after? After - she should just lie with her feet propped against the wall.
    During. We had to stop, she tried laying on her back, stomach, right side, was in a lot of discomfort, was crying. Laid on her left side and fell asleep.
  • nuffingmannuffingman Posts: 3,014
    Claireack wrote:
    You know, for the first time in ages, I don't think I actually did anything dumb. Hubby did though, he texted me earlier to say that he went to clean his teeth without his glasses on and realised in the nick of time that he was just about to use pile cream.
    :shock: :):D:lol:
  • thefixer9thefixer9 Posts: 9,376
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Brad- 4/21/12 (RSD Performance), 4/27/12, 8/10/12
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

PEARL JAM- 12/6/13 I have finally seen Pearl Jam live!
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    walked to and from my car today. everyday when i do this i have a load of things with me. each time it is a miracle in and of itself. cds, swim bag, water bottle, wallet; wallet may be in my hand, swim bag, or any one of the numerous pockets i wear, and finally carrying my writing bag, (large hard bound 1968 dictionary, notebook, a few select poetry books, and pens all while holding my keys in my teeth by biting down on a moose leather keychain; most days i drop stuff. most days it is raining. :lolno:

dear ed and the guys,

paper cd covers and washington rain. out... house door, walk to car //// pearl jam cds are safe and sound in the elements of raindrop parades sheltered by cardboardish-paper covers. i love cardboardish-paper cd covers no matter how bad it is raining. somedays they are in my swim bag.

see what i'm sayin?
    chad
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce