Happy Hearts Day...

RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
edited February 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
Happy Hearts Day to everybody who doesn't have a special someone to spend the day with. I love you all! (ok, some a little more than others.... :lol: )
The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    Happy VD to all!
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • JukeeJukee Posts: 4,500
    V-Day.jpg
    If you have nothing to lose, you have nothing to worry about.
  • eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    A may have forgotten to make mention of this to a certain someone this morning... D'oh!
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    eyedclaar wrote:
    A may have forgotten to make mention of this to a certain someone this morning... D'oh!

you better text her!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    eyedclaar wrote:

I didn't remember until after lunch....rang my bf a couple of hours later and he had only realised 10 mins before I phoned. We don't really do V Day....obviously.
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    Do you people actually wake up and say "Happy Valentines Day" to each other....like you would say "Happy Birthday" etc? I find it really strange.
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    4and20 wrote:
    eyedclaar wrote:

you better text her!

The next time I text someone will be the first time I text someone.
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
  • ZiggyStar wrote:
    Do you people actually wake up and say "Happy Valentines Day" to each other....like you would say "Happy Birthday" etc? I find it really strange.
    Well my gf did wake me up today saying happy v day
    "Makes much more sense to live in the present tense"

Mansfield 08 1
    Boston 2010
    Montreal 2011
    EV Prov 11
    Worcester 1 13
    Worcester 2 13
    Hartford 13
    Boston 16 - 1
    Boston 16 - 2
    Boston 18 - 1
    Boston 18 -2 
    MSG 24 - 1
    Boston 24 -1
    Boston 24 -2 
    ZiggyStar wrote:

some people do...and some people go out and make it a whole big deal, flowers, baloons....big day for proposals. We've never gone out for dinner on V day, we tried last year...big mistake...it's like mother's day. crowded, and usually the service is not so great because there are so many people waiting to eat.
    Personally, I like going to the store the day after and getting some candy or heart related crap for 50-75% off.
    eyedclaar wrote:
    4and20 wrote:
    eyedclaar wrote:

you better text her!

The next time I text someone will be the first time I text someone.

ooohhhh...can I text you? :lol:

- Christopher McCandless
  • 94d2c2ce.jpg
    I'll be back
  • cc4ba7d7.jpg
    I'll be back
  • Any chance I get to tell my wife I love her, works for me...

* 4 out 5 Dentists Do Not Reccomend this Post
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    4and20 wrote:
    Happy Hearts Day to everybody who doesn't have a special someone to spend the day with. I love you all! (ok, some a little more than others.... :lol: )
    Right back atcha sweetie!!! :mrgreen:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    yawn......

VD day...i got syphilis
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    yawn......

VD day...i got syphilis

cool...we can quarrantine you to the VD tent at PJ20...unlost?!? order a quarrantine tent!

- Christopher McCandless
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    :wave:
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    Any chance I get to tell my wife I love her, works for me...

* 4 out 5 Dentists Do Not Reccomend this Post

that's really a lovely thought....BD thhc19.gif

PJ.gif.... Friends Happy Valentine's Day everyone! :D
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    Happy Valentine's Day to all!

And happy birthday to my late Grandmother Gladys Valentine Keith who passed away 4 years ago and would have been 94 this year.

And happy 30th anniversary to my parents!
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,183
    Happy Valentines Day each and everyone of you....LOVE is what truly matters in the end.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    Wow. I actually have a date for Valentines Day tonight. For me that's crazy. I've never been in a relationship during the day. They usually dump me before or skip the day on me and dump me soon after.. I think this one actually wants to keep me. 8-)
    Wow. I actually have a date for Valentines Day tonight. For me that's crazy. I've never been in a relationship during the day. They usually dump me before or skip the day on me and dump me soon after.. I think this one actually wants to keep me. 8-)

the day is still young.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,002
    81 wrote:

the day is still young.
    Me thinks the smoking baby is on to something here!!!! :mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat wrote:
    81 wrote:

the day is still young.
    Let's be optimistic here. It's already mid-afternoon. 8-)
  • ViolinViolin Posts: 22
    Every year in this day I make a present to my BF...every year in this day he forgets or something amazing happens and he can't make a present to me!!! It's really strange!!!! :x :x :x :x :x :x
  • ViolinViolin Posts: 22
    Happy Valentines Day to all!!!!
    mickeyrat wrote:
    81 wrote:
    the day is still young.
    Let's be optimistic here. It's already mid-afternoon. 8-)

as long as she's not headed over seas, i think you will be ok :P
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Violin wrote:
    Every year in this day I make a present to my BF...every year in this day he forgets or something amazing happens and he can't make a present to me!!! It's really strange!!!! :x :x :x :x :x :x

That sucks. I'm very anti-valentines day, but that wouldn't stop me from doing something, even if she told me not to do anything.
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,002
    Violin wrote:

That sucks. I'm very anti-valentines day, but that wouldn't stop me from doing something, even if she told me not to do anything.
    perhaps this is the reason for you unluckiness on this day in the past? :mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    81 wrote:
    as long as she's not headed over seas, i think you will be ok :P
    lol.. I don't think she's headed anywhere. This thing is on three months now and I know the family.. Actually, my life may be in danger if I were to try to bail. :shock:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Violin wrote:

perhaps this is the reason for you unluckiness on this day in the past? :mrgreen:
    Or my unluckiness the reason for being anti-valentines day. 8-)