Westboro Baptist Church at The Grammys

JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,483
edited February 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    I will never understand a group that call themselves a church and promote hate. how does that work?
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,483
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    I will never understand a group that call themselves a church and promote hate. how does that work?

They were standing there, and had some dance music playing near them. I was so amazed that I had to get a few pics. I asked a nearby cop what would happen if I spat on the WBC people......I woulda been arrested.
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:

They were standing there, and had some dance music playing near them. I was so amazed that I had to get a few pics. I asked a nearby cop what would happen if I spat on the WBC people......I woulda been arrested.

I'd bail you out.
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:

I'd bail you out.

Thanks but because I have a CPA license, I gotta stay clean,

I would love to have civil conversation with them and try to help them see their wicked ways.
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    Thanks but because I have a CPA license, I gotta stay clean,

I would love to have civil conversation with them and try to help them see their wicked ways.

Sadly, their narrow viewpoints cannot be swayed, they are right about everything and we are wrong. We are abominations in the eyes of "their" God.
  • youngsteryoungster Posts: 6,576
    RYEzupSF wrote:

Churches get tax exempt status in this country. So they can take in money, spread hate, and pay no money to the state or government.
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • These people are ridiciulous and have nothing better to do with their time then go picket at any event. They even have small children with them, which is insane. I've seen them picket at some very random events, one of which was an innocent play at a city performing arts center. These people don't know what they're doing. Pure insanity.
    I wish I was an alien at home behind the sun.....
    I wanna race..with the sundown..I want a last breath..I don't let out...
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    did they ever find out who flattended their tires in kansas (i think it was kansas) :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    81 wrote:
    did they ever find out who flattended their tires in kansas (i think it was kansas) :lol:

I can't believe that, or worse, doesn't happen wherever they go... If I was burying my soldier son and these clowns showed up. :twisted: I think some kind of night ninja would be paying them a visit.
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
    As much as I value free speech, etc., it was sad to see that the 2 WBC people were assigned 2 LAPD officers, probably on overtime, to protect them!
  • 81 wrote:
    I'm sure the police were looking as hard as OJ is to find the real killer.
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    As much as I value free speech, etc., it was sad to see that the 2 WBC people were assigned 2 LAPD officers, probably on overtime, to protect them!
    Sad indeed. There is a difference between exercising your rights and then abusing them. Personally, I feel WBC is a great example of abusing the right of free speech.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2