Go the fuck away winter...

SawyerSawyer Posts: 2,411
edited February 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
....anyone else had enough of this depressing crap.....im ready to get the fuck out of Chicago
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Nicest day of the year and you arw bitching?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,613
    your language is offensive.
    www.myspace.com
  • I was hanging out with winter the other day and he wanted me to let you know that he's tired of you too.
    If hope can grow from dirt like me ...
    Big Drop wrote:
    I was hanging out with winter the other day and he wanted me to let you know that he's tired of you too.
    indeed :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    As much as I look forward to spring and summer, I never wish for either to get here sooner, no sense wishing your life away.
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • Dude, its almost 50 degrees in February,......in Chicago. You should be thrilled! :roll: :o
  • KM43590KM43590 Posts: 298
    I hear ya, I'm actually starting therapy next week... I need some serious medication. I'm about to lose my mind! :cry:
  • milarsomilarso Posts: 1,280
    Sorry. Winter's still Alive and Well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osvDo1lqBxQ&feature=related
    "The dude abides. I don't know about you, but I take comfort in that. It's good knowin' he's out there. The Dude. Takin' her easy for all us sinners."
  • starmap3333starmap3333 Posts: 3,925
    i live in ny on the water and it sucks this time of year. it's been so cold it eats your skin. it's part of the life cycle though so, fuck it, it'll be gone soon and then we'll be.... in THE MIDDLE OF THE US!!! :)
  • I live in New Jersey.......NORTHERN New Jersey. We're talking 5 minutes away from the bridge. It sucks here. It's too friggin cold. I want summer all year long, and you're complaining about 50 degrees in February. Shame on you!!!!
    MSG II 5/21/10
    Tres Mts. Gramercy Theatre 3/26/11
    *formerly manutd3581
  • SawyerSawyer Posts: 2,411
    we all know this is a climatic tease right now and we will be in parkas through May....cmon now
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,262
    Yeah it seems like this winter has been here for ever ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    Sawyer wrote:
    we all know this is a climatic tease right now and we will be in parkas through May....cmon now
    If you cant handle it, move.

I dont mind snow or winter. I dont have an issue driving in it, blowing it, and a nice leather coat to keep me warm. Bring on anouther blizzard
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • No matter how cold the winter, there's a springtime ahead
  • No matter how cold the winter, there's a springtime ahead

+1 I posted that as my fb status a few weeks ago. :)
    Boston 5/17/10
    Tres Mts. 3/27/11
    EV Solo:Providence 6/15/11 Boston 6/16/11 Hartford 6/18/11
    PJ20 9/3/11-9/4/11

Concert Wishlist: I am Mine, Marker in the Sand, Parachutes, In Hiding, All Those Yesterdays, I Got Shit, Long Road, Light Years
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    my first winter in chicago and i actually really enjoyed it.

today was beautiful. nice to see most of the snow melt.
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    60'S BY THURSDAY!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    but it i know deep down inside that's it far from over...
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    Eh I'm ready for it to subside - it'll be a while more though....it warmed up above 30 today at least. We need some kind of thaw because we're running out of room for the snow, and the snowbanks are getting so high that you end up turning blind in the street.
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008
  • Sawyer wrote:
    ....anyone else had enough of this depressing crap.....im ready to get the fuck out of Chicago

I say that to myself every winter, but I know I'll never leave Chicago....couldnt imagine living anywhere else.
  • DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,425
    I'll take goin outside and risking frostbite any time, compared to being an instant skank the minute I step outside like in the muggy shitty summer.
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    I've liked the weather we've had for the last couple of days - absolutely beautiful! 8-) But.. Also incredibly cold. :lol: (About -20 degrees Celsius, apparently -30 this morning.)

I don't mind the cold, I know how to dress for it, and I know (hope!?) it won't be here forever.
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    65 and sunshine today :thumbup: