dooby dooby doo....do you

2»

Comments

• I was just thinking today...it seems that whenever my family or friends get together we always seem to get off on the topic of whether we stand to wipe or sit to wipe and I was thinking that would be an interesting topic thread. What do you think? :?
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    I was just thinking today...it seems that whenever my family or friends get together we always seem to get off on the topic of whether we stand to wipe or sit to wipe and I was thinking that would be an interesting topic thread. What do you think? :?

some topics are best left unposted :?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    I was just thinking today...it seems that whenever my family or friends get together we always seem to get off on the topic of whether we stand to wipe or sit to wipe and I was thinking that would be an interesting topic thread. What do you think? :?

some topics are best left unposted :?

Aw, come on 81. Is this not valuable info that is pressing on your brain? This might be the secret that separates the haves from the have-nots.
    i'd rather discuss the greatness of the iphone :|
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,613

earmuffs 81. earmuffs. :lol:

its kind of a half stand/half sit for me. more of a lean, per say.
    www.myspace.com
  • I was just thinking today...it seems that whenever my family or friends get together we always seem to get off on the topic of whether we stand to wipe or sit to wipe and I was thinking that would be an interesting topic thread. What do you think? :?

earmuffs 81. earmuffs. :lol:

its kind of a half stand/half sit for me. more of a lean, per say.

Thank you Juggs. We could be on to something here.
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    I'm currently chatting with a client on an online messenger thingy on my website....and a little screen just popped up saying "ANIS wants to talk to you" :lol: Anis! hahaha Ahhhh....that's got to suck.

And that is all. 8-)
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,613
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    I'm currently chatting with a client on an online messenger thingy on my website....and a little screen just popped up saying "ANIS wants to talk to you" :lol: Anis! hahaha Ahhhh....that's got to suck.

And that is all. 8-)

ha!

i got a call from a guy named dennis mayhoffer at work the other day. couldn't help but wonder if he had any relatives by the first name of jack.
    www.myspace.com
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    There was also a girl at school called LANA......my mate (male) used to call her ANAL.....Lana backwards. :lol: Poor bitch. Fuck it was funny at the time.
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • Claireack wrote:
    I take photos and post them on my facebook wall

Ooooo can I be your facebook friend??

Only if you do the same.
    We can share our moments.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    norm wrote:
    Number-Two-Austin-Powers.jpg

his left thumb looks like a small plastic willy.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    that is priceless.
    george brett sounds like a truck driver i used to know :oops:
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    speaking of doody streaks, i am speechless... well, yesterday i was for certain without speech. none. it was physically impossible for me to move my tongue and open my mouth to produce a sound, a word, anything.

nothing.

as i was stepping down into the pool i look over to the side of the room up against the wall is a walker a senior citizen uses to walk himself around, the owners clothes are hanging all over the walker, why not use a locker? why am i seeing your shitty underwear?

#$%^&*(@#$%^&*()@#$%^&*())(*&^%$#$%^&**&^%$#%$###@##$#$%^&*()__&~!@#$%^&*() fuck fuck fuck

that really pissed me off a bit and also made me sad and lost and confused and scared and stuff.

yet i still swam knowing his ass was unclean @ that very moment i was sharing the same waterspace
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    i'm going to start pm'ing pics of my floaters to the juggler.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
This discussion has been closed.