Shy girl drops dead after first kiss

Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Posts: 15,165
edited February 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• morellomorello Posts: 6,212
    edited February 2011
    Wow. Awful. :cry:
    Post edited by morello on
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    Must have been one hell of a kiss.
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
  • Wow... very tragic.. :cry:
    "Makes much more sense to live in the present tense"

Mansfield 08 1
    Boston 2010
    Montreal 2011
    EV Prov 11
    Worcester 1 13
    Worcester 2 13
    Hartford 13
    Boston 16 - 1
    Boston 16 - 2
    Boston 18 - 1
    Boston 18 -2 
    MSG 24 - 1
    Boston 24 -1
    Boston 24 -2 
  • lifesavers-pep-o-mint.jpg
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,613
    "We were going to go to a bar for some food and went back to my house for a credit card which I had forgotten.

smooth.

i suspect foul play.
    www.myspace.com
  • Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    lifesavers-pep-o-mint.jpg

Sorry. Trying not to laugh. Trying. Yer goin to hell.
    I love to turn you on
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    poor girl...what horrible timing....probably could have happened at any time.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • JeanwahJeanwah Posts: 6,363
    The inquest heard Jemma died from the rare cardiac condition SADS - Sudden Arrhythmic Death syndrome - which kills 500 people in Britain each year.

Heart Arrhythmias are no joke, very scary. Very sad.
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    Jeez ... how sad :cry:
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    Is there a way to screen for this stuff? Is there anything you can do to prevent it? That is scary.. and shitty timing.

The guy has to also live with the fact that his kiss killed a girl. :shock:
  • eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    Jeanwah wrote:
    The inquest heard Jemma died from the rare cardiac condition SADS - Sudden Arrhythmic Death syndrome - which kills 500 people in Britain each year.

Heart Arrhythmias are no joke, very scary. Very sad.

Very true... but thank Waffle it's only killing people in Britian.

I'm going straight to hell.
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Is there a way to screen for this stuff? Is there anything you can do to prevent it? That is scary.. and shitty timing.

I think they can test for it, but it involves an MRI which is VERY expensive, and insurance won't cover it for 'preventive' purposes....I recall several cases here where kids dropped dead during after school sports form the same condition.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • JeanwahJeanwah Posts: 6,363
    4and20 wrote:

I think they can test for it, but it involves an MRI which is VERY expensive, and insurance won't cover it for 'preventive' purposes....I recall several cases here where kids dropped dead during after school sports form the same condition.

I thought cardio testing would find an arrhythmia, but I'm not sure. I believe it's an existing condition, and not something you can prevent.
  • Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    wow, talk about a sensational headline.
    You read "shy girl Jemma Benjamin drops dead after first kiss', you think this was some nerdy girl who had never been kissed, and moments after she finally found true love, she was killed by that butterfly feeling girls always talk about....

In reality, it was only the first time this girl had kissed this guy...in fact the article goes on to say it MAY have been their first kiss - it was the Detective who said that, not the boyfriend! For all we know, she didn't even like the guy, he just kissed her...

So why do these fuckers have to make this girls' death sound like the kiss was somehow connected, and she died immediately following the greatest moment of her life?
  • Reminds me of a song....???? Something about a last kiss???
    I'll be back
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    wow, talk about a sensational headline.
    You read "shy girl Jemma Benjamin drops dead after first kiss', you think this was some nerdy girl who had never been kissed, and moments after she finally found true love, she was killed by that butterfly feeling girls always talk about....

In reality, it was only the first time this girl had kissed this guy...in fact the article goes on to say it MAY have been their first kiss - it was the Detective who said that, not the boyfriend! For all we know, she didn't even like the guy, he just kissed her...

So why do these fuckers have to make this girls' death sound like the kiss was somehow connected, and she died immediately following the greatest moment of her life?

when i read this my first thought was, well I hope when she died I hope she died with butterflies in her stomach. its a great feeling. :lol: whatever she was feeling it is just a really sad story.
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10