mom is getting messed with... what do you do?

chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
edited February 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
your mom has been divorced for many years. what do you do when weird dudes bother and scare her?
maybe some dude resembling a greasy haired rotund elvis presley follows your mom home after she has told him several times she is not interested. you are a teenager. what do you do. weird dude is sitting in his car out back.

call the cops?
cry?
for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
I am tired; my heart is
sick and sad. From where
the sun stands I will fight
no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    Cops.
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,002
    chad is no teenager.

Answer. Invite Eyed over for "dinner".

Problem solved.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • beatdown.jpg
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    i dont know chad... What did you do?
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • pjfan31pjfan31 Posts: 7,331
    Baseball bat and a friendly warning....
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    mickeyrat wrote:
    chad is no teenager.

Answer. Invite Eyed over for "dinner".

Problem solved.
    you are right, im not a teenager anymore. when i was a teenager i walked out the backdoor up to this man in his car and had a one sided conversation with him. i simply told him that if he came around my mom again i would kill him. funny shit. he vanished out of mom's life.

im 38 now. right this moment i am scared of teenage chadwick.
    leaner and meaner back then. harder faster. i'd have hit that dude 14 times before he knew what happened.
    your teeth are no longer in your face. that's how it works when you fuck with mom.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,613
    is the man in the car right now chad wick?
    www.myspace.com
  • prismprism Posts: 2,440

yep... & he's covered head to toe with machismo :lolno:
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    angels share laughter
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
  • A shotgun and a shovel will stop it.
    I'll be back
    prism wrote:

:lol:
    www.myspace.com
  • prism wrote:

:lol:

Sounds kinky
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    I never talk when pushed.. wastes time and shows lack of intent.. It's my mom? I say nothing, walk directly towards him, and kick his fucking teeth out. period.
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    I never talk when pushed.. wastes time and shows lack of intent.. It's my mom? I say nothing, walk directly towards him, and kick his fucking teeth out. period.
    all of a sudden i dearly love lionel ritchie. who'd have thought lionel was a stealthy ninja with a badass spin kick?

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,483
    If any fellow doctors are overly annoying to my wife, I always threaten to send an anonymous letter to the state medical board with phony yet harsh accusations against the annoying doctor!

She actually thinks I am serious at times!

A few weeks back, we saw her annoying coworker crossing the street. She was afraid that I was gonna have words with him!
  • Decisions made as a youngster versus now are always pretty different. There was an incident when I was 17 that I should have definitely handled through authorities, rather than the route I took (nothing illegal, but just stupid on my part). Was quite the hothead back in the day :|But if I could advise the younger me....I probably wouldn't have listened to the older me anyway :lol:

I still get pissed, but am a lot more focused now :thumbup:
  • eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    Decisions made as a youngster versus now are always pretty different. There was an incident when I was 17 that I should have definitely handled through authorities, rather than the route I took (nothing illegal, but just stupid on my part). Was quite the hothead back in the day :|But if I could advise the younger me....I probably wouldn't have listened to the older me anyway :lol:

Yeah, I'm a little less inclinded to set people on fire than I once was. A little...
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
  • eyedclaar wrote:
    Decisions made as a youngster versus now are always pretty different. There was an incident when I was 17 that I should have definitely handled through authorities, rather than the route I took (nothing illegal, but just stupid on my part). Was quite the hothead back in the day :|But if I could advise the younger me....I probably wouldn't have listened to the older me anyway :lol:

Yeah, I'm a little less inclinded to set people on fire than I once was. A little...
    I always want to set people on fire. That will never change, till I hit the grave lol
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,483
    eyedclaar wrote:

As Jim says, its better to set the night on fire!
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    eyedclaar wrote:

As Jim says, its better to set the night on fire!

i never said that
    www.myspace.com
  • eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    i never said that

It was implied.
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/