13»

Comments

• JasonEJasonE Posts: 531
    Happy Birthday Cate!
    "If you're not confused, you're not paying attention."

"Rise above principal and do what's right."
  • Happy Birthday :)
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,262
    Happy Happy 50th i thought i was the only one in that club around these parts enjoy many many more you can make it another 50 :D

You are jose. Im 46. :)

wtf who what oh forgot it ok enjoy 46 , now i really feel old being the only one in the 50 club from AET ... :(
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Happy birthday cate!!!!
    "Makes much more sense to live in the present tense"

Mansfield 08 1
    Boston 2010
    Montreal 2011
    EV Prov 11
    Worcester 1 13
    Worcester 2 13
    Hartford 13
    Boston 16 - 1
    Boston 16 - 2
    Boston 18 - 1
    Boston 18 -2 
    MSG 24 - 1
    Boston 24 -1
    Boston 24 -2 
  • tinkerbelltinkerbell Posts: 2,161
    I am soooooo sorry for fuckin up cates age! It must be because I live in the future, the board birthdays said cate was 50.
    all you need is love, love is all you need
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    tinkerbell wrote:
    I am soooooo sorry for fuckin up cates age! It must be because I live in the future, the board birthdays said cate was 50.

no it didnt. you just werent reading it correctly. youre not the only person thats ever done it tink.
    take this example from todays birthdays:

Paige, PJfanPA (43), Bigairbrucey (39), JeremiasSpoken (34), pineapplesandwaves (32), pineapplesandwaves. (32), pearl_james (31), Patricio.b (31), GoghBGD (30), jethrojam420 (29), murph83 (28), Sebasvandenbrink (26), soaks the pages (24), paucoria (22)

you will see that its paige's birthday but she doesnt have an age after her name. this doesnt automatically mean she is 43(though she well could be) just because the next person is identified as being 43. undisclosed birth years are listed first followed by members listed in chronological order from oldest to youngest.

i just noticed that pineapplesandwaves is listed twice so probably not the best day to use as an example. though it does show you that 2 peeps turning the same age will each have their age displayed immediately after their name. :)

i will be 50 one day. just not any day soon. ;)

oh and thanks so much everyone for the wishes. 8-)
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say