This is UConn's third string QB... WOW!!!

edited February 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I bet Newch could take him down.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Whatever - let's see him beat the Temple Motherfucking Owls! 8-):D
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    I think we know who should be our starting QB next season.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • that was pretty f-ing sweet.
    I want to assume that it was minimal editing.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • that was pretty f-ing sweet.
    I want to assume that it was minimal editing.

Agreed. Makes you wonder why he's 3rd string. Maybe he can't hand the ball off to save his life. :lol:
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,483
    Wow, that is amazing.

I bet he will make his rounds on the talk show circuit very soon!
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    :yawn:

These trick shot vids are getting far too old, way too fast ... I'm so done with them and their 50 takes and editing.

If I see some 16 year old punk bounce a basketball off three homeless people and a toothleess crack whore into a net from 100 feet again, I'm going to hurl.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    jimed14 wrote:

These trick shot vids are getting far too old, way too fast ... I'm so done with them and their 50 takes and editing.

If I see some 16 year old punk bounce a basketball off three homeless people and a toothleess crack whore into a net from 100 feet again, I'm going to hurl.

:mrgreen:

the shots where he actually made it are cool but the whole time i'm watching i'm thinking what take it was :lol:
    jimed14 wrote:

I read that the crack whore became toothless because said punk took awhile before he could perfect his shot. There are toothmarks on the ball.

True story.
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    True story.

I friggin' knew it!
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
    I want to film a parody video of me missing 50 consecutive lay-ups due to banana peels on the court, topless woman walking by, cell phone ringing, shoes getting stuck on the court, second coming of JC, etc....really test peoples' patience on Youtube!