Dirty Sanchez !

Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
edited February 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
Jets' Sanchez and HS gal in QB 'sack'

She's in high school and dating the star quarterback -- of the Jets!

Superstar Gang Green play caller Mark Sanchez "hooked up" in his New Jersey home last month with a striking 17-year-old Connecticut high-school girl -- whose preppy dad is a super-wealthy financier, a bombshell new report claims.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/jets ... z1DThxUpc7
My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Good Man! :mrgreen:
  • Good Man! :mrgreen:

I saw him @MSG the last PJ show there he was with the chic from Sopranos

I guess that didnt work out

:D
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    to be young and rich.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Yeah, she's ok I guess. Sanchez is a tool. He's gonna be out of the league in 2 years.

Alright, I had to post it. What's better? Annoying 17 year old bragging on facebook or this:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ds_yz6LREa0
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,436
    first, i would hope that is just a bad pic because she looks pretty average in that pic. would they even let her on USC's campus? secondly 17 in a nightclub for new years eve? good parenting or what. got to think an athlete in Manhatten can do better than this. got to love the internet age where girls act like whores and brag about it so it becomes national news. what a country, thank you al gore.
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Kudos to Sanchez for not caring about looks.
  • Yeah, she's ok I guess. Sanchez is a tool. He's gonna be out of the league in 2 years.

Alright, I had to post it. What's better? Annoying 17 year old bragging on facebook or this:
    Lmao.

Out of the league in Two Years?

Do you own a brain?

He's in the next batch of Great QB's. Flacco, Ryan, and Sanchez. So be worried Brady's era is almost finished.
    2008 - MSG 6/24-6/25
    2010 - Newark 5/18 MSG 5/21
    2011 - PJ20 9/3-9/4
    2012 - MIA Festival 9/2
    2013 - Wrigley Field 7/19 Brooklyn 10/18-10/19 Philly 10/22
    2015 - Colbert show - 9/23 Global Citizens Festival 9/26
    2016 - Philly 4/28-4/29 MSG 5/1-5/2

• gabersgabers Posts: 2,787
    She looks like an old 17. If the grass is on the field, play ball. :oops: :)
  • jmurrayjmurray Posts: 3,538

Probably has really nice feet.
    jmurray wrote:

Not as good as my wife's!
  • jmurray wrote:

Oh I get it... because Rex likes feet, that means Sanchez does.

RGRIGJWRIGJI

LQMSOO

no.
    2008 - MSG 6/24-6/25
    2011 - PJ20 9/3-9/4
    2012 - MIA Festival 9/2

• I know the Dad... NOT happy.
    GoiMTvP.gif

Lmao.

Do you own a brain?

He's in the next batch of Great QB's. Flacco, Ryan, and Sanchez. So be worried Brady's era is almost finished.
    The guy can't throw a pass longer than 8 yards. He threw 17 total TDs last year with Santonio Holmes, Braylon Edwards and Cotchery, and Tomlinson (one of the best receiving RBs in history). It's gotta be a matter of time before that foot-loving fat-ass pulls the plug on Sanchez.

But I digress, as you guys took us to the woodshed a few weeks ago. I guess I don't own a brain. But neither does Sanchez, as evidenced by his choice in women.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    I know the Dad... NOT happy.

Giants fan huh?

Lmao.

Do you own a brain?

The guy can't throw a pass longer than 8 yards. He threw 17 total TDs last year with Santonio Holmes, Braylon Edwards and Cotchery, and Tomlinson (one of the best receiving RBs in history). It's gotta be a matter of time before that foot-loving fat-ass pulls the plug on Sanchez.

But I digress, as you guys took us to the woodshed a few weeks ago. I guess I don't own a brain. But neither does Sanchez, as evidenced by his choice in women.
    Dude, he throws a beautiful long ball. Please stick to watching Patriot games. If you knew ANYTHING about football you would see he's a special player.

watch this then you will realize how dumb your statement is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sMXcNLD ... r_embedded

Oh and we are a running team, hence the "low" td's. So?

Oh and the foot loving fat ass coached himself to two straight AFC Championships in his first two years with his QB who has only been in the league for two years, and who previously started 16 times in college.

Oh and btw has more Playoff wins than:

MATT RYAN, JAY CUTLER, TONY ROMO, KEN O'BRIEN, JOE NAMETH, Y.A. TITTLE, VINNY TESTAVERDE, JEFF GARCIA, DAUNTE CULPEPPER, CHAD PENNINGTON, DAVID GERRARD, MIKE VICK, BOOMER ESIASON, DREW BLEDSOE, JOE FLACCO, PHILLIP RIVERS, CARSON PALMER, VINCE YOUNG,

AND OFFICIALLY TIED WITH

DREW BREES, AARON RODGERS, ELI MANNING
    2008 - MSG 6/24-6/25
    2011 - PJ20 9/3-9/4
    2012 - MIA Festival 9/2

• :lol: I guess I struck a nerve with you. Honestly, I liked Sanchez at USC. But now that he plays for the New Jersey Jets, its impossible for me not to hate on him. Sorry Jeremys Spoken.

Also, he made 16 more starts at USC than Matt Cassel, who had a passer rating of 98.8 last year, compared to 75.3 for Sanchez. Sure seems like a special player to me.
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,436

so which one is he 'dopey'? and i guess his daughter is 'sleazy'? sorry just too easy not to make fun
    hahaha...TITTLE...
    :lol:
  • RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    hahaha...TITTLE...
    :lol:
    Peter-Griffin-Football-head-icon.png
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146

yeah i'm gonna assume he's not too happy about this

good job mark...are you running the kobe playbook? gonna go to her prom? then marry her, try to bang some random chick in colorado then have to buy your child bride's love back with a huge diamond? :roll:
  • At least he didn't try to pull a Toothlesberger and have one of his buddies guard the bathroom door for him at Nobu.
    norm wrote:

yeah i'm gonna assume he's not too happy about this

good job mark...are you running the kobe playbook? gonna go to her prom? then marry her, try to bang some random chick in colorado then have to buy your child bride's love back with a huge diamond? :roll:

lol...

I don't know about all that, but apparently this Sanchez character was behind me in line for the men's room at MSG. Some fan in line was going ape shit when he saw him. I gave him a ball to sign, but he fumbled it.
  • :lol: I guess I struck a nerve with you. Honestly, I liked Sanchez at USC. But now that he plays for the New Jersey Jets, its impossible for me not to hate on him. Sorry Jeremys Spoken.

Also, he made 16 more starts at USC than Matt Cassel, who had a passer rating of 98.8 last year, compared to 75.3 for Sanchez. Sure seems like a special player to me.
    Like I said, we are a running team. No one ever said he's Peyton Manning. Oh and Cassell sucked in the 1 playoff game he had.

Sanchez is 4-2 with great stats in the playoffs. With all roads coming on the road.

Ill take Sanchez.
    2008 - MSG 6/24-6/25
    2011 - PJ20 9/3-9/4
    2012 - MIA Festival 9/2

• RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    I think this chick could have quite a career in reality television.
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    I gave him a ball to sign

Just one? :D
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
  • If you believe she said "You know im 17 right?"

You're out of your fucking mind. She was at a club, using a fake i.d. and she was horny, and saw a millionaire qb... called extortion.
    2008 - MSG 6/24-6/25
    2011 - PJ20 9/3-9/4
    2012 - MIA Festival 9/2

• RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    I didn't know Rachel Uchitel had a younger sister.
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • Kudos to Sanchez for not caring about looks.
    hahahahhaha :lol::lol::lol:
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799

I bet he's not. These kids posting this kind of stuff on Facebook have no idea the consequences. She basically just ruined her reputation.

oh and potential employers look at that stuff
    eyedclaar wrote:
    I gave him a ball to sign

Just one? :D

There's plenty of room for a signature on the one...