Options

SLH on AET this wed: Your questions for SLH here

14567810»

Comments

• Options
    High Fidelity 2000High Fidelity 2000 New Mexico USA Posts: 4,435
    If all the ten club workers would go out of there way to answer questions like slh?...Or at least Kat, Sea and Tim..It would help out oh so much with fans complaining..

Jeremy

Thanks Santos

True dat! It would be great. This thread was like the old Rumor Pit x20.
    ABQ 93, Las Cruces 95, ABQ 98, Bridge School 10/30/99, Lubbock 00, ABQ 00, Denver 03, State College 03, San Diego 03, Vegas 03, PHX 03, D.C. 03, Camden 7/5/03, NYC 7/8/03 + 7/9/03, Vegas 06, San Francisco 7/15/06 + 7/16/06 + 7/18/06, Kansas City 10, EV:ABQ 11/6/12, Chicago 13, PHX 13, Denver 14--PJ24!, Telluride 16, Chicago 8/20/16, Chicago 8/18/18, Denver 20, Phoenix 20

New Mexico Pearl Jam Fans (New Mexico, USA) on Facebook!
  • Options
    maybe you need to do a q&a more often..the forum has been bitching fee today :shock: :shock:

Coincidence? NOPE

Thanks again for doing this guys.
  • Options
    KingJeremyDKingJeremyD Posts: 2,313
    I nominate Santos as new ten club manager... :D

Thanks Santos.....Your my favorite ten club worker... :)
  • Options
    KingJeremyDKingJeremyD Posts: 2,313
    Hopefully, this will be something that is done more often..With q&a...

Jeremy
  • Options
    rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    Santos, one more quickie...any talk of releasing dvd's of shows along with the audio bootlegs? Like The Who have done in the past.
    we have a vault filled with audio and video recordings. it would be a safe assumption that somewhere down the line, at the bands pace, audio and video recordings will emerge and be released.
    :o :shock: :!:
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    demetrios wrote:
    You must get alot of mail & reading all the posts on the boards about shipping & the long wait times. Any possibility to try for a month another delivery service provider, other then DHL Globalmail? Maybe try USPS for international orders like Kufala Recordings use? They include tracking numbers & packages shipped from California get delivered within a week to 2 all over the world. Please try it out, just for a month & check out the feedback.

We use Dhl Globalmail, which uses USPS for final delivery. please see transcript of radio show.
    We've explored many different shipping methods and our shipping has evolved over the years. it's hard to balance speed, visibility (tracking) and cost. add tracking = 100% chance of duty tax. anyone can take a single package to the post office and ship it to Canada without any hassle...it's a different situation trying to ship out 30000 packages internationally at the same time, try it sometime you'll see what i mean. we have been trying to integrate track and trace for years, and we're getting closer.

bump
  • Options
    We use Dhl Globalmail, which uses USPS for final delivery. please see transcript of radio show.
    We've explored many different shipping methods and our shipping has evolved over the years. it's hard to balance speed, visibility (tracking) and cost. add tracking = 100% chance of duty tax. anyone can take a single package to the post office and ship it to Canada without any hassle...it's a different situation trying to ship out 30000 packages internationally at the same time, try it sometime you'll see what i mean. we have been trying to integrate track and trace for years, and we're getting closer.

Ok that actually answers a lot of my questions about shipping. It is pretty tough waiting weeks or months for merch, but I guess this is just how it is for now.
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    what is this AET that you speak of
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,403
    81 wrote:

The radio show they used to have w/ Tim & Rob
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    mfc2006 wrote:
    81 wrote:

The radio show they used to have w/ Tim & Rob
    Ever since they stopped doing the AET show on SiriusXm I no longer listen to the channel. :|
  • Options
    Santos, one more quickie...any talk of releasing dvd's of shows along with the audio bootlegs? Like The Who have done in the past.
    we have a vault filled with audio and video recordings. it would be a safe assumption that somewhere down the line, at the bands pace, audio and video recordings will emerge and be released.

And now in 2023...

The crystal ball works!
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,616

And now in 2023...

The crystal ball works!
    Oh yeah!  B)
  • Options

And now in 2023...

The crystal ball works!
    At a snails pace...

TMR can do 4 a year.
  • Options
    More video please!
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,616
    More video please!

Yes! And bring back the Nugs stream specials. I miss those days.