Left the superbowl with 10 minutes left..

1235»

Comments

• dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    eyedclaar wrote:
    Neily has a way of making friends that's for sure... :lol:

Sad part is I'm the nicest guy in the world and would give the shirt off my back..it's the people here

you would give the shirt off your back?? is there a troupe of circus elephants needing a tent made or something?
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    dunkman wrote:
    eyedclaar wrote:
    Neily has a way of making friends that's for sure... :lol:

Sad part is I'm the nicest guy in the world and would give the shirt off my back..it's the people here

you would give the shirt off your back?? is there a troupe of circus elephants needing a tent made or something?

ah yes little duncan ...so funny..and ironic...
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......

really? cos i've seen Jason Keslo's facebook and i'm about half his weight... personally i blame the muffins,,,, lol.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    dunkman wrote:

really? cos i've seen Jason Keslo's facebook and i'm about half his weight... personally i blame the muffins,,,, lol.

my my..my little chunky friend...i wouldn't go that far..

pot calling the kettle black
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    dunkman wrote:

my my..my little chunky friend...i wouldn't go that far..

pot calling the kettle black

;);)
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    :lol:

Why dont you two just whip 'em out and well see who the 'better' man is .
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say

Why dont you two just whip 'em out and well see who the 'better' man is .

length or girth though? ;):lol: