ok, lets hear it......

mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,002
edited February 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
Packers got it done. played their game and capitalized on the turnovers. Rodgers held his poise in the face of The Steelers D. All around the packers played the better game and have The Ring to show that.

These are my thoughts. Lets hear yours.
_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• FrankieGFrankieG Posts: 9,100
    Turnovers are what did it. I think GB did a great job. Steelers couldn't get it happening early.

I wanted the Packers to start.
    Then, was routeing for my pool numbers.
    Once the 2 pt conversion, my numbers were screwed :x , so I was back on the Packers.
    2003: 7/14 NJ ... 2006: 6/1 NJ, 6/3 NJ ... 2007: 8/5 IL ... 2008: 6/24 NY, 6/25 NY, 8/7 EV NJ ... 2009: 10/27 PA, 10/28 PA, 10/30 PA, 10/31 PA
    2010: 5/20 NY, 5/21 NY ... 2011: 6/21 EV NY, 9/3 WI, 9/4 WI ... 2012: 9/2 PA, 9/22 GA ... 2013: 10/18 NY, 10/19 NY, 10/21 PA, 10/22 PA, 10/27 MD
    2015: 9/23 NY, 9/26 NY ... 2016: 4/28 PA, 4/29 PA, 5/1 NY, 5/2 NY, 6/11 TN, 8/7 MA, 11/4 TOTD PA, 11/5 TOTD PA ... 2018: 8/10 WA
    2022: 9/14 NJ ... 2024: 5/28 WA, 9/7 PA, 9/9 PA ---- http://imgur.com/a/nk0s7
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,613
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Packers got it done. played their game and capitalized on the turnovers. Rodgers held his poise in the face of The Steelers D. All around the packers played the better game and have The Ring to show that.

These are my thoughts. Lets hear yours.

6 is enough :lol:
    www.myspace.com
  • The Mendenhall fumble, IMO, was the key play. Obviously ALL the turnovers hurt the Steelers, but that one brought life back into the Pack when they were struggling heavy. It was an exciting game!

I thought both teams played with class. There were a few penalties, but it was an emotional game, so it's understandable. And it was great to not have the trash talking and BS before and during the game. Loved the way Tomiln handled the post-game interview. No excuses, says they just didn't play good enough. Class act all the way.

How bout a rematch next Feb? ;)
    "In certain trying circumstances...profanity furnishes a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,613
    The Mendenhall fumble, IMO, was the key play. Obviously ALL the turnovers hurt the Steelers, but that one brought life back into the Pack when they were struggling heavy. It was an exciting game!

I thought both teams played with class. There were a few penalties, but it was an emotional game, so it's understandable. And it was great to not have the trash talking and BS before and during the game. Loved the way Tomiln handled the post-game interview. No excuses, says they just didn't play good enough. Class act all the way.

How bout a rematch next Feb? ;)

turnovers.
    turnovers.
    turnovers.

all in all---great game.

can't believe the season is over and the next one has a huge cloud hanging over it. :roll:
    www.myspace.com
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,183
    The Steelers never led, turnovers killed the them and they have enough titles for now with 6. I'm sure the Steelers will still be wearing their Black and Yellow TOMORROW.

The Packers got # 4 and they are rather young....IF there's a season next year the Packers will be in the mix.

I picked them to win 27...17

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• turnnnovverrrsssss... good game though.

you made it further than we did! :) but it was nice seeing the tall goon lose.
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10