Electronic Pickpocketing

g under pg under p Posts: 18,183
edited February 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
It's growing and PEEPS be aware it could happen to you, take a look at this video....

Electronic Pickpocketing

This came to my mind today when I saw a commercial for a wallet that protect you from this kind of pickpocketing $10 for 2 of them.

Peace
*We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
.....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,613
    g under p wrote:
    It's growing and PEEPS be aware it could happen to you, take a look at this video....

Electronic Pickpocketing

This came to my mind today when I saw a commercial for a wallet that protect you from this kind of pickpocketing $10 for 2 of them.

Peace

what the hell is this world coming to? :o
    www.myspace.com
  • SidnumSidnum Posts: 674
    Awesome...not.
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,183
    Also does anybody remember a show where these guys are paid to break into places like banks, jewelry stores, investment houses etc. At the end of the show they show the owners how they break or show their stores are vulnerable to theft.

What I'm getting at is that they used one of those electronic devices to get codes from employees going out to lunch with unprotected coded key cards. After that is was easy pickings to break in.

Anybody know the name of that show?

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,613
    g under p wrote:
    Also does anybody remember a show where these guys are paid to break into places like banks, jewelry stores, investment houses etc. At the end of the show they show the owners how they break or show their stores are vulnerable to theft.

What I'm getting at is that they used one of those electronic devices to get codes from employees going out to lunch with unprotected coded key cards. After that is was easy pickings to break in.

Peace

Step by Step?
    www.myspace.com
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    g under p wrote:

Peace

"It takes a thief"

they broke into a police department once :lol::lol::lol:
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    g under p wrote:

Peace

"It takes a thief"

they broke into a police department once :lol::lol::lol:

This is why I only carry big wads of $100's