I Predict Game, The Person Below You....

g under pg under p Posts: 18,183
edited April 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
Make a prediction about the person who will post below you. The next poster must say either “true” or “false” and then make their own prediction.

Ex: I predict the Green Bay Packers will win the Super Bowl...
*We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
.....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• false

i predict we will see aliens in the future
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,183
    True somewhat, were we not visited by them in Roswell, AZ ;)

I predict the next person watches at least one movie per week
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• true

i predict that the next person needs to shave
  • True :lol:

I predict the person below me is not wearing shoes
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • true

I predict tpbm is sitting at their computer.
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    Holy cow you're psychic! I am at my computer

I predict tpbm is psychic!

(That's not much of a prediction, or is it?)
    False, lucky guess

I predict the Next person posting will have a Pearl Jam related avatar.

• FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    False

I predict TPBM has a secret hidden talent~
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    False.

I predict, the person below me didn't shave their legs today.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
    False, I gave myself a shave yesterday

I predict the next poster needs a pedicure.

• false. If I had any nails maybe...mine just won't grow.

I predict tpbm stayed up too late watching the super bowl.
  • guitar59guitar59 Posts: 1,221
    False. MST...game ended before the kids bedtime.

I predict tpbm sets their PVR at least once a week to tape something they might be ashamed to admit they can't miss... ;)
    False

The next poster was happy with the outcome of the Super Bowl. :D

• LukinFanLukinFan Posts: 29,040
    False

I predict the next person has been arrested before.
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    false, never have

IPTPBM (i predict the person below me)

has taken a ride in a police crruiser before
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • True

i predict the person below me thinks Christina did a fantastic job on the Banner last night
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    True.

I predict the person below me wishes it was Justin Timberlake instead of Slash last night.
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
    False I liked Slash, hopefully I'll ge to see him on tour with Ozzy in FL.

The next person does not know how to drive a stick shift.

• True.

I predict the next person drives a Ford truck.
    I wish I was an alien at home behind the sun.....
    I wanna race..with the sundown..I want a last breath..I don't let out...
    That's actually true

IPTNP has heard of the cable channel....386.png

False, but I am fascinated.

IPTNP has just started their day.

False i'm going to bed

IPTNP won't be able to figure out my liscense plate.....STYHUMN :)

I predict the next poster is a Republican.

• unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    False.

IPTNP is not wearing underwear.
    :shock:
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
    False. :lol:

IPTPBM is avoiding responsibilities.

:oops: no comment

IPTPBM enjoys a nice plate of spaghetti once in a while
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • true :D

IPTPBM has painted their toe nails
    True.

IPTPBM is badly in need of a pedicure

true....

IPTPBM has been to a concert they won't admit having gone to.

- Christopher McCandless
  • PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    false

IPTPBM ~ is living a double life

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad