Options

It's a boy...and a girl!

guitar59guitar59 Posts: 1,221
edited February 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
Spreading the news that the babies have arrived and sending out a huge congrats to Rattzey and his lovely wife. We can't wait to meet the newest little Jammers! ;)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Congrats to Rattzey and his wife! Now they can get a couple of those Stickman onesies with I Got Shit on the bottoms!
    :mrgreen:
    Tweeter Center at the Waterfront - May 27, 2006; Madison Square Garden - Jun 24, 2008; Madison Square Garden - Jun 25, 2008; Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 27, 2009; Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 27, 2009; Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 28, 2009; Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 30, 2009; Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 31, 2009; The Prudential Center - May 18, 2010; Madison Square Garden - May 21, 2010

Tres MTS. - Gramercy - Mar 26, 2011
  • Options
    Congratulations to you and your family! May they grow up with great music taste...
  • Options
    rcsrcs Posts: 711
    Congrats to Rattzey and the Mrs. Looking forward to meeting the little ones. :)
    E agora? Faz xixi na mão e deita fora!
  • Options
    RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    Congrats to the happy family on the little bambinos!
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • Options
    FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,907
    Congrats Rattzey and Mrs Rattzey

baby-shower-twins.gif

babies_45.gif
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • Options
    guitar59guitar59 Posts: 1,221
    Congrats to Rattzey and his wife! Now they can get a couple of those Stickman onesies with I Got Shit on the bottoms!

:lol: What other song titles would work well for babies? I am quite handy with the iron on transfer kits... I could make custom onesies ;)
  • Options
    voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    Congratulations to you all! Can't wait to see the bundles!
    guitar59 wrote:

:lol: What other song titles would work well for babies? I am quite handy with the iron on transfer kits... I could make custom onesies ;)

Daughter
    Brother
    Let Me Sleep
    Given To Fly
    Footsteps
    Gremmie Out Of Control
  • Options
    rattzeyrattzey Posts: 875
    Thanks everybody :D
    Walkin on a slippery sidewalk listening to P.J