Chris Cornell Boston 2010

CDFishCDFish Posts: 173
edited February 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
Alright people, I'm frustrated. The presale for this show was Tuesday and the public onsale today. I was on the site at 10am on the dot. You would think I could have gotten tickets today if not Tuesday but NO. What makes me even more angry is that I checked Ace Tickets and Stubhub after I had given up on Ticketmaster and they have LOADS of tickets. Wtf, the lowest price on Ace tix is 110 dollars and at stubhum they are at least double face value. BS!!! How is this allowed to happen??? How do people buy bunches of tix so fast only to turn around and sell them to other ticket agents??? I don't understand. Ok that was my rant!!!
Hartford 1996; Mansfield 1&2 2000; Mansfield 3 2003; Boston 1&2 2004; Boston 1 2006; Mansfield 1 2008; Philadelphia 1 2009; Boston 2010; EV solo Providence 2011; Worcester 1 2013; Hartford 2013
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,989
    CDFish wrote:
    Alright people, I'm frustrated. The presale for this show was Tuesday and the public onsale today. I was on the site at 10am on the dot. You would think I could have gotten tickets today if not Tuesday but NO. What makes me even more angry is that I checked Ace Tickets and Stubhub after I had given up on Ticketmaster and they have LOADS of tickets. Wtf, the lowest price on Ace tix is 110 dollars and at stubhum they are at least double face value. BS!!! How is this allowed to happen??? How do people buy bunches of tix so fast only to turn around and sell them to other ticket agents??? I don't understand. Ok that was my rant!!!

'Other Music'. Thank you.
  • CDFishCDFish Posts: 173
    CDFish wrote:

'Other Music'. Thank you.

Alrighty then. Sorry dude. New to the boards. I won't let it happen again!
    Hartford 1996; Mansfield 1&2 2000; Mansfield 3 2003; Boston 1&2 2004; Boston 1 2006; Mansfield 1 2008; Philadelphia 1 2009; Boston 2010; EV solo Providence 2011; Worcester 1 2013; Hartford 2013