Getting a jump on a new lawnmower and BBQ grill

PatrickBatemanPatrickBateman Posts: 2,243
edited February 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
Tonight I went to Lowes (home improvement big box store) to get some shear pins for the snow blower seeing is that is where I bought it. I walk over to the outdoor power equipment only to find BBQ grills and Lawn tractors on display. All the snow blowers and parts etc are put away for the season. Who's genius idea was this? We are in the middle of one of the snowiest winters in the North east and they put away all the snow removal equipment. Who the hell is thinking about cutting their grass when the lawn is 3 feet deep in snow?

They did have sump pumps right in front though :roll:

I guess it is good for the smaller dealers as that is where I am going to get parts
If a man speaks in a forest and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    nooo....

were they sold out? i was at the local one on monday and they had 7 or 8 snow blowers on teh floor. guessing they are all gone now. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • it's horrible anymore

Nothing they carry like that is ever there when its the season

They're so quick to change over everything....they had Christmas trees out in october
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • 81 -
    not sold out...put away. The guy said Troybilt even stopped sending them parts.
    Whole section was lawntractors and grills...front entrance, grills :?

I can see maybe putting it away and getting a head start maybe near the end of March...but FEB 3rd and it's gone?...we still have 2 full months of winter weather...
    If a man speaks in a forest and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    that's nuts...

they always have them on display here until the season is over or they sell out. just looked online and all the local stores show out of stock. :lol:

i suspect they will have more in a week or so.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg