HELP! 10clubber needs Super Bowl tickets!!

RoadTripperRoadTripper Posts: 67
edited February 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
Dear 10C,

This is my girlfriend. Look how sad she looks holding her RVM vinyls. She is leaving tomorrow for TX to see her dad and experience the Super Bowl - TICKETLESS! She hasn't seen her dad in 10 years and is hoping to make this reunion extra special by actually going into the game! She unfortuantely can't afford to pay 2000+ per ticket so I'm coming to yinz (hehe) to help her out! PLLEEEAAASEE let me know if you know anyone selling for less than 2000 a piece.

Ben-Jammin

photo-2.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Don't make me send more sad pictures.

Or more pictures of vinyl
  • eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    Don't make me send more sad pictures.

Or more pictures of vinyl

You might need her to hold a puppy and/or kitten...
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
  • eyedclaar wrote:

puppy.jpg
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    Pm Ed u

Sorry cheapest we have is 2500 per seat just to get in the door

Prices are going through the roof

Good luck
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    That's absurd.
    That's absurd.

For the buyer yes...the seller on the other hand... ;)
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    You can scalp a NFL ticket for $500 to sit outside the stadium and watch the game on a big screen ..... and no, I'm not making this up. :shock:
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    eyedclaar wrote:

puppy.jpg
    Well done :D

Although I still find the Steelers garb distracting :thumbdown: :lol:
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    sorry can't help a steeler fan....or a gb fan for that matter.

:lol:

you'd be better off taking that sort of money and buying an 83 in tv to watch the game on.

$2K for a ticket is just retarded. i have a hard time paying even 100 for a regular season game.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • That's absurd.

Thanks again for the attempt. Have fun at the game! I hope that she sees you in there!

Here's her holding the classic album "High and the Mighty" by Donnie Iris. I don't think anyone would find this funny except Pittsburghers but hey, maybe itll motivate you!

highandmighty.jpg
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,483
    prices seem to be going down a bit.
  • Jason P wrote:
    You can scalp a NFL ticket for $500 to sit outside the stadium and watch the game on a big screen ..... and no, I'm not making this up. :shock:
    It's true. There's no limits to the depths Jerry Jones will resort to. :lol:

BTW they say the weather will be nice here on Sunday (in the 50s) but it's 16 degrees right now. :wtf:
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,613
    That's absurd.

i see you smartened up....weren't you trying to unload them for under a grand a few days ago?
    www.myspace.com
    That's absurd.

i see you smartened up....weren't you trying to unload them for under a grand a few days ago?

I mentioned prices going thru the roof as the days progress... :mrgreen:

;)
    www.myspace.com

;)

Cha ching

;)

Cha ching

lucky nobody took you up on your original offer :mrgreen: are you in dallas yet?
    www.myspace.com
  • gearboygearboy Posts: 349
    jus put dat Dony Iris album up on ebay and youll have plenty of money fer da stiller game down dere in dallas
    :lol::D
    IT'S NO CRIME TO ESCAPE!!!!!!!!!
    03/22/94, 01/14/95, 09/24/96, 08/25/98, 08/26/98, 08/31/98, 09/01/98, 09/22/98, 09/23/98, 08/09/00, 08/10/00, 08/12/00, 08/20/00, 08/21/00, 04/11/03, 04/13/03, 07/08/03, 07/09/03, 09/28/04, 09/29/04, 10/06/04, 10/08/04, 09/28/05, 05/20/06, 05/03/10, 05/04/10, 05/10/10
  • gearboy wrote:
    jus put dat Dony Iris album up on ebay and youll have plenty of money fer da stiller game down dere in dallas
    :lol::D
    :D
    Yinz hear Donnie Iris is openin' up for Pearl Jam in 2012 at da new arena? Hear dey gonna play High and Mighty in its entirety. Der's disclaimers dat yinz'll get rocked ta death :lol::lol: