Please HELP!!!! PLEASE... Will take 1 second

pjtaperpjtaper Posts: 3,020
edited February 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
http://local.yahoo.com/info-19599053-co ... C+CO+80218
PLEASE!!!! click on that link and give the ASSHOLES the manage my apartment building 1 star...

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    why?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • morellomorello Posts: 6,212
    81 wrote:
    why?
    Yeah, sorry but can we have a little more info before we vote on something? What's been hapnin?
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • pjtaperpjtaper Posts: 3,020
    Too many reasons to list, but here are some. Will not let residents sign a current lease. Will not let residents know if their rent will increase. Put up NO SMOKING signs all over our peaceful building, no cigars, cigarettes, marijuana, no smoking anything... there are at least 10 MMJ patients in the building that have been PRESCRIBED marijuana. lots more
    cmon guys... really, for my sanity, I could use the help... my life has been SHIT since 1/12/11 thanks to them...
  • would love to, but i don't know how to rate it without a yahoo address

so i'll just give you a bump now unless i can rate it without a yahoo address

aaaaand BUMP :)
  • morellomorello Posts: 6,212
    would love to, but i don't know how to rate it without a yahoo address

so i'll just give you a bump now unless i can rate it without a yahoo address

aaaaand BUMP :)

I had that trouble too. Tried to login through facebook but it still seemed to need my yahoo password, which I don't have as I don't have a yahoo address so sorry OP I couldn't help you.
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    i thought this thread was a plea for sex...

anyway took me 2 seconds just to read the opening post... so it's an erronoeus thread title at best... and your apartment managers deserve a medal just for dealing with you if you lie as much as this in real life!!!!!

;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • END WOMEN'S SUFFRAGE!
    I knew it all along, see?
    thanks for the support guys... you too, dunkman... but why so hate filled?
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    pjtaper wrote:

if you think that was hate filled you might not want to open up any tipping thread... and you definitely do not want to look up the "woman dies in house fire whilst rescuing her dog" thread...
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    dunkman wrote:
    pjtaper wrote:

you definitely do not want to look up the "woman dies in house fire whilst rescuing her dog" thread...

hahaha.... that was a good one!
    Dunkman, it was only a joke, you were kidding? Funny joke... calling me a liar, for absolutely no reason, when I come here desperately asking for help.
    Haha
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    pjtaper wrote:
    Dunkman, it was only a joke, you were kidding? Funny joke... calling me a liar, for absolutely no reason, when I come here desperately asking for help.
    Haha

I don't know if you're kidding now.. :think: But yes, it was a joke.

- You say helping you "will take 1 second"
    - dunkman reads post, responds with "anyway took me 2 seconds just to read the opening post"
    - Thread title isn't true
    - You're a liar ;)

No disrespect meant with this, it's just a rare occasion I get to explain jokes. :lol:

Anyway, I'm sorry the building management is crappy. :(
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    eMMI wrote:
    pjtaper wrote:
    Haha

I don't know if you're kidding now.. :think: But yes, it was a joke.

- You say helping you "will take 1 second"
    - dunkman reads post, responds with "anyway took me 2 seconds just to read the opening post"
    - Thread title isn't true
    - You're a liar ;)

No disrespect meant with this, it's just a rare occasion I get to explain jokes. :lol:

Anyway, I'm sorry the building management is crappy. :(

You wouldn't think that joke needed explanation, but obviously someone didn't get it.
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
    obviously... and what a shock, the joke was at MY EXPENSE, and I'm the one it offended...

ahh internet bullies...
    pjtaper wrote:
    obviously... and what a shock, the joke was at MY EXPENSE, and I'm the one it offended...

ahh internet bullies...

:lol:
    :?
    :think:

Wha..?
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    bottom line, there are no winners in an internet message board battle...

dunkman called me a liar, for no reason...
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    pjtaper wrote:

ahh internet bullies...
    "ever make yourself the ass of every single joke ever told...if you say no, you are not fun or funny" ~ chadwick
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    chadwick wrote:
    pjtaper wrote:

ahh internet bullies...
    "ever make yourself the ass of every single joke ever told...if you say no, you are not fun or funny" ~ chadwick

Good Point Chadwick
    allright, sorry pearl jam message board bullies... i have better things to do than sit on here and bicker with you... thanks for the help, you make yourselves look like great people on here...
    Sorry, I have to go snowboard, enjoy your time sitting at the computer pushing nice people around!
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    chadwick wrote:
    pjtaper wrote:

ahh internet bullies...

Good Point Chadwick

I mean, look how I treat BinauralJam - and the guy friggin' loves me...
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    That's True
  • eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    pjtaper wrote:
    Sorry, I have to go snowboard, enjoy your time sitting at the computer pushing nice people around!

You should see how I treat Pandora...
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
    pjtaper wrote:
    allright, sorry pearl jam message board bullies... i have better things to do than sit on here and bicker with you... thanks for the help, you make yourselves look like great people on here...
    i have water
    no snow

im going for a swim in the puget sound
    enjoy your slippery self

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    eyedclaar wrote:
    pjtaper wrote:

You should see how I treat Pandora...
    :lol:

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    pjtaper wrote:

It's a shame this giganto misunderstanding happened. But.. You asked people to give bad reviews to a building management company that folks haven't even heard of. Even if justified, it's not very nice.
This discussion has been closed.