1980's Metal t-shirt needed!

Sian-of-the-deadSian-of-the-dead Posts: 8,963
edited February 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
Hey y'all, I wonder if anyone could help...

I'm looking for an 80's metal t-shirt to wear to a party at the end of Feb...

Metallica, Slayer, Iron Maiden, Motley Crue, KISS are all welcome (if it's an album reference t-shirt, the album must've been released in the 80's... i'm anal about these things :oops: :lol: ) but be warned, it will be customised to fit me and my boobs!

I will wear it after the party which is why i'm looking for a t-shirt of a band I like (I got rid of all mine due to vast weight loss and now i'm regretting it :() oh and i'm based in the UK :thumbup:

I HAVE looked at Play.com, Ebay, Amazon etc but they're all rather expensive and very new looking... I'd rather rehome an old t-shirt that someone doesn't wear anymore and would just end up in a charity/thrift store :D

Ta! :)
Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I may have a dr feelgood tee still laying around and maybe a GnR at mom's
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • try this Goodwill website: www.shopgoodwill.com or you can try your luck posting on the Lost Dogs forum!

Good luck! :mrgreen:
    Tweeter Center at the Waterfront - May 27, 2006; Madison Square Garden - Jun 24, 2008; Madison Square Garden - Jun 25, 2008; Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 27, 2009; Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 27, 2009; Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 28, 2009; Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 30, 2009; Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 31, 2009; The Prudential Center - May 18, 2010; Madison Square Garden - May 21, 2010

Tres MTS. - Gramercy - Mar 26, 2011

Ohhhhh really? Fancy re-homing it? :D (Dr. Feelgood, not GnR)
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

• try this Goodwill website: http://www.shopgoodwill.com or you can try your luck posting on the Lost Dogs forum!

Good luck! :mrgreen:

Thanks!

I'll take a look at that site later :thumbup:

• redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    I'm making mine.... :mrgreen:
  • redrock wrote:

What are you making?

The t-shirt is the only thing I need :(

• OMG!!! Scratch that! :o

My hubby-to-be is a genius.... turns out I already have an outfit that is all kinds of awesome! :mrgreen:

Thread is null and void...

Thanks anyway!

(I still wann aknow what you're making Rita... :P )

• redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    redrock wrote:

What are you making?

The t-shirt is the only thing I need :(

Hair metal.... need I say more.... ;)

Actually, really depends on the time I have. Things are a bit manic at the moment, but I will at least have a T-shirt with big hair. Just one of my old plain black ones, find a pic of a band with the biggest hair and transfer. Will be going for 'full dress' if I can. But who will 'big hair' my hair???? :mrgreen:

PS - and what's wrong with GnR?????
    glad you found a solution and as it turns that Dr. Feelgood shirt I thought was still around is nowhere to be found
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all