mylife.com.....what?

The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,613
edited February 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
what the hell is this?

first off, i have no interest in this. but i see the commercials all the time and can't figure out why a website that seems like a total scam gets so much commercial play.... so out of curiosity i went there and plugged in my name. obviously you have to pay to see a the "full" results. but after typing in my name, age, zip code and email address, it pulled up a relative (my mom :? ), 3 prior addresses (not the full address but the city and years i lived there)---plus it also has my current address. but the house number and street are blacked out. it has the town and zip code. even has the area code of my phone number with the other numbers "x'd" out.

what is this nonsense?
www.myspace.com
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• How else are you supposed to stalk someone ?

:angel:
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,613
    How else are you supposed to stalk someone ?

i doubt anyone's stalking me....but what else can they find out if they pay the monthly fee?
    www.myspace.com
  • How else are you supposed to stalk someone ?

i doubt anyone's stalking me....but what else can they find out if they pay the monthly fee?

I meant if you were to stalk someone...info is all there for a fee

I dont know for sure but most of that stuff is public record I would assume

Like phone numbers if yours isn't private
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    It occurs to me that if the service did not have your name, age, and zip code in it's system before, you have now given this information to them. :?
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    public records in the modern age.

if i had your name, i bet i could find your house and how much you paid for it, and what you borrowed.

it's all out there.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    How else are you supposed to stalk someone ?

Maybe your favorite color? Your dentist's 3rd cousin? You DO have a dentist...
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    www.zabasearch.com is scarier....you just pop in a name and it comes up with EVERYBODY that has that name, lists all addresses, b-date, relatives, etc....nothing is blacked out. You have to fax them your drivers licence to have it removed, but then they have your pic to post on the internet....it does tell you how to 'hide', basically get a PO box for all of your mail.....some of my info there is wrong...HA!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • My info pops up too...but there's a picture that isn't me :?
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
    My info pops up too...but there's a picture that isn't me :?

who is it?
    www.myspace.com
  • remember in the early 2000s when all the sites like reunion.com and classmates.com were the rage for finding old classmates. before facebook and myspace, these were very popular.
    Reading 2004
    Albany 2006 Camden 2006 E. Rutherford 2, 2006 Inglewood 2006,
    Chicago 2007
    Camden 2008 MSG 2008 MSG 2008 Hartford 2008.
    Seattle 2009 Seattle 2009 Philadelphia 2009,Philadelphia 2009 Philadelphia 2009
    Hartford 2010 MSG 2010 MSG 2010
    Toronto 2011,Toronto 2011
    Wrigley Field 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Philadelphia 2, 2013
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    St. Paul, 1, St. Paul 2 2023
    MSG 2024, MSG 2024
    Philadelphia 2024
    "I play good, hard-nosed basketball.
    Things happen in the game. Nothing you
    can do. I don't go and say,
    "I'm gonna beat this guy up."
  • My info pops up too...but there's a picture that isn't me :?

who is it?
    I have no idea :? some random girl. I wish I could say they confused me with Eva Longoria, but no such luck :( :lol:

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    My info pops up too...but there's a picture that isn't me :?

who is it?
    I have no idea :? some random girl. I wish I could say they confused me with Eva Longoria, but no such luck :( :lol:

so is she fugly?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • 4and20 wrote:

who is it?

so is she fugly?
    She's not cute :| So I'm thinking maybe she's stolen my identity...but I'm the best she could do??? I mean really? There are way more interesting people out there that she could pretend to be :lol:

remember in the early 2000s when all the sites like reunion.com and classmates.com were the rage for finding old classmates. before facebook and myspace, these were very popular.

i believe reunion.com turned into this site.
    www.myspace.com
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    My wife almost got denied entry into Canada because someone had nearly the same name, birth date and SSN. They were asking her a bunch of questions, like if she had been to Kentucky, had gun charges, etc. They asked her if she had a tattoo on her left shoulder, she said "no, it's on my right shoulder and how did you know that?" Then the border guard finally says, "oh..you're not black."
    VoidOfMan wrote:
    My wife almost got denied entry into Canada because someone had nearly the same name, birth date and SSN. They were asking her a bunch of questions, like if she had been to Kentucky, had gun charges, etc. They asked her if she had a tattoo on her left shoulder, she said "no, it's on my right shoulder and how did you know that?" Then the border guard finally says, "oh..you're not black."
    :? :?
    www.myspace.com
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    VoidOfMan wrote:
    Then the border guard finally says, "oh..you're not black."

:lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    81 wrote:
    VoidOfMan wrote:
    Then the border guard finally says, "oh..you're not black."

:lol:

Can't be too careful. Michael Jackson kind of ruined that one for all of us...
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
  • PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,875
    spokeo.com does the same thing right?