Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• PJ88PJ88 Posts: 1,074
    I am glad someone else is seeing this. I thought I was loosing it! :lol:
  • LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    edited February 2011
    81 wrote:
    Today again, or am i stoned
    You are fucking high as hell, my friend. 8-)
  • What colors?
    "Makes much more sense to live in the present tense"

Mansfield 08 1
    Boston 2010
    Montreal 2011
    EV Prov 11
    Worcester 1 13
    Worcester 2 13
    Hartford 13
    Boston 16 - 1
    Boston 16 - 2
    Boston 18 - 1
    Boston 18 -2 
    MSG 24 - 1
    Boston 24 -1
    Boston 24 -2 
  • EZ1221CEZ1221C Posts: 2,645
    Yeah it most definately did. Not sure if I like this yet.
    PLAY THE SOUTH
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,002
    what the fuck are you on about? what change. same new black .

Ahh I think I see now. Blood red member names? is that it stoner? :mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    That and the white/silver links....weird
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Clearly the first sign of the Apocalypse.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,002
    81 wrote:
    That and the white/silver links....weird
    I kinda like it. minamalist.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Oh wow i just refreshed my page and i noticed it..
    "Makes much more sense to live in the present tense"

Mansfield 08 1
    Boston 2010
    Montreal 2011
    EV Prov 11
    Worcester 1 13
    Worcester 2 13
    Hartford 13
    Boston 16 - 1
    Boston 16 - 2
    Boston 18 - 1
    Boston 18 -2 
    MSG 24 - 1
    Boston 24 -1
    Boston 24 -2 
  • I only noticed it on the homepage so far. Hopefully the change will help with viewing on the iPhone.
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,613
    remember when we could select our own background colors? they should go back to that. this isn't the most work friendly appearance.
    www.myspace.com
  • EnkiduEnkidu Posts: 2,996
    Oh, I thought you WERE stoned and now I'm looking at it and all this stuff is maroon colored. And it wasn't earlier. Was it? Maybe I'm stoned...
    I was trying to figure out what the hell you were talking about, and then they JUST changed for me.. weird. I wonder if it has to do with the web browser.
    They gotta get rid of the yellow around the avatars.. It's not matching the new theme.
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    Thread title should be, "Did the colors blend"
  • E.KE.K Posts: 7,709
    81 wrote:
    Today again, or am i stoned

Yup. I just noticed this an hour ago when I logged back in.
    Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014

• nuffingmannuffingman Posts: 3,014
    This place looks more miserable each day, whose idea was it to make it so dull? And please get rid of the red and grey wording on the black background, it's unreadable.
  • JoJo Posts: 2,098
    I come here at the end of my day, as my total relaxation.
    I like to end my days LATE on these forums. because.......um..........um.......I have no friends.
    So when I'm greeted with a half slanted chopped off, black and white PJ with grey as a feature............
    it just confuses me. :?

:D
    We Rock!.........?
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    The new color - just bothers my eyes.... I need some time to get use to this. :(
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    Not sure if they changed again or I just didn't notice it but the font is weirder now.

In any forum it's hard to focus on the thread titles, my eyes go all wonky or something and they mesh together.
  • JeanwahJeanwah Posts: 6,363
    I swear they changed the fonts too.
  • That type treatment for the band's name up at the top is horrid.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    That type treatment for the band's name up at the top is horrid.

i'm ok with the font and even the color, but the big slash thru it is horrible
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • JeanwahJeanwah Posts: 6,363
    i actually like the change. The whole Tom Tomorrow design was just too over the top. I like it simplified.
  • I actually thought it started to change with the time of day, like gmail does. It was starting to freak me out too.......thought I was the only one........
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • 81 wrote:
    That type treatment for the band's name up at the top is horrid.

i'm ok with the font and even the color, but the big slash thru it is horrible
    The way the E and A connect bugs me, but yeah the slash is even worse. It just looks generic :?
  • Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    k wth...mine keeps randomly switching back and forth...typically it's the red text until I log in but changes back to the other style after....
    Now, I just refreshed on the AET homepage and it all changed...

As for the band's name at the top....am I the only one who watched it the first couple days thinking something was slowly being unveiled behind it? :lol:
  • PJ88PJ88 Posts: 1,074
    k wth...mine keeps randomly switching back and forth...typically it's the red text until I log in but changes back to the other style after....

As for the band's name at the top....am I the only one who watched it the first couple days thinking something was slowly being unveiled behind it? :lol:

I did. I even tried to pull the page down. Repeatedly. Sad. :D
  • Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    PJ88 wrote:

I did. I even tried to pull the page down. Repeatedly. Sad. :D
    :lol:
    Maybe it's just a hint that the layout is in transition, and the new one will be unveiled when....something else new happens (PJ20 details).
  • JoJo Posts: 2,098
    Is it just me having De Je Vooo? ( or how ever you spell it :) )
    hopefully this is the cover of the new album... :P

I like the uncluttered, but I don't like the dog eared.