anybody see the movie CONVICTION?

JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
edited January 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
I thought the trailer looked good and was thinking of renting it.
Anyone here see it? What did you think?
Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Cree NationsCree Nations Posts: 2,247
    no whos in it?
    Yesterday I watched movies, it was sunday and thats what I like to do if Im not fishing, its -40 here though so fishing becomes a bit cold at these temps.
    Last night's movies

Secretariat-suprisingly good
    Red- Not bad, thought it would be better but a good rent
    Stone-Not bad, the sex scenes with Mila Jovovich and Robert DeNiro were awkward but the movie overall was a rent, did I mention Milla Jovovich and her naked sex scenes?
    >>>>
    >
    ...a lover and a fighter.
    "I'm at least half a bum" Rocky Balboa

http://www.videosift.com/video/Obamas-Message-To-American-Indians

Edmonton, AB. September 5th, 2005
    Vancouver, BC. April 3rd, 2008
    Calgary,AB. August 8th, 2009
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    no whos in it?
    Yesterday I watched movies, it was sunday and thats what I like to do if Im not fishing, its -40 here though so fishing becomes a bit cold at these temps.
    Last night's movies

Secretariat-suprisingly good
    Red- Not bad, thought it would be better but a good rent
    Stone-Not bad, the sex scenes with Mila Jovovich and Robert DeNiro were awkward but the movie overall was a rent, did I mention Milla Jovovich and her naked sex scenes?
    thanks
    now im googling the name, Mila Jovovich

thread integrity... conviction?
    never heard of it.

on to google :twisted:
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Conviction looks pretty good -- I think its based on a true story of a fella who goes to the slammer (wrongfully convicted of murder or something) and his sister spends years becoming a lawyer with the intention of getting him out.
    Title has kinda a double meaning I think.
    Its got Sam Rockwell. He's a great actor.

But! I 've made the lil lady sit through so many shitty movies lately.. I feel bad. I want to get something good to redeem myself. This looks like its got potential.. But if I make her sit through a shitty 2 hour movie again, i'm gonna get "that look" at the end, like she wants those two hours back, and I might lose my privilege of pickin the flicks! :oops:

oh, btw, Milla is a great musician too. Plays a hell of a mandolin and sings me to sleep every now and then.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • uninnocent-uninnocent- Posts: 5,959
    i caught conviction in theatres, but kind of regretted it. seemed to me that it was more of a 'rent' movie, though i did give it an 8/10 on imdb.