Options

I need help RE:Demonoid

prrlJAM26prrlJAM26 Posts: 50
edited October 2008 in The Porch
Listen I am willing to pay anyone or if anyone out of the kindness of their heart is willing to send me a registration invite to Demonoid or let me get their name and password for a quick download?? PLEASE PLEASE send me a Private Message if you are willing to do this. Thank you a million times in advance
Lolla 07
Camden 1 /2008
MSG 1 & 2 /2008
EV SOLO-- NYC 1 and NJPAC
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    vduboisevduboise Posts: 1,937
    isn't this an open tracker?
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,908
    I've been given two codes that didn't work. I gave up and went elsewhere.won't say where though. Little research you should be cool.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,859
    mickeyrat wrote:
    I've been given two codes that didn't work. I gave up and went elsewhere.won't say where though. Little research you should be cool.

i have been given 3 that don't work :(
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    scw156scw156 Posts: 442
    prrlJAM26 wrote:
    Listen I am willing to pay anyone or if anyone out of the kindness of their heart is willing to send me a registration invite to Demonoid or let me get their name and password for a quick download?? PLEASE PLEASE send me a Private Message if you are willing to do this. Thank you a million times in advance

first of all, when you ask/beg for an invite 99% of the time people will just give a fake one to make an ass out of you. Second, no smart person will sell you one, since when you register you can report that you bought it, they will ban the person you bought it from AND send you a real invite so you can stay on demonoid.

im really getting tired of demonoid invite threads popping up every other day
    The Sentence Below Is True
    The Sentence Above Is False
  • Options
    MattyJoeMattyJoe Posts: 1,424
    prrlJAM26 wrote:

Check your pms.
    I pledge to you a government that will not only work well, but wisely, its ability to act tempered by prudence, and its willingness to do good, balanced by the knowledge that government is never more dangerous than when our desire to have it help us blinds us to its great power to harm us.
    -Reagan