The five people you meet in heaven

pearljimpearljim Posts: 1,310
edited January 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
Great book / easy read. Got this from a dear friend yeasterday and read it this morning. Some great messages in it and just a good read.

Thanks Dianne!
If you have a chance to make life better for others, and fail to do so, you are wasting your time on this earth.

Roberto Clemente.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Hello Dianne, my fellow Detroiter :D Thanks for sharing your thoughts and recommending the book. Care to share some of messages that you found inspiring/great? I'm interested as I am looking for a new book to read.
    Thanks! Lina
    I wish I was an alien at home behind the sun.....
    I wanna race..with the sundown..I want a last breath..I don't let out...
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    Brilliant book
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • pearljimpearljim Posts: 1,310
    lina319 wrote:
    Hello Dianne, my fellow Detroiter :D Thanks for sharing your thoughts and recommending the book. Care to share some of messages that you found inspiring/great? I'm interested as I am looking for a new book to read.
    Thanks! Lina

Dianne was the person who sent me the book :) I'm Jim, nice to meet you! Where r u from?

The book hits home to me in one of the 5 people......Basically no life is unimportant and that we touch soo many other peoples lives in ways we cannot even imagine. People you may or may not know. It is very definitely worth a few hours of reading whether you are religious or not.

My friends from the area are trying to have a PJ night out at a bar on the 19th if you are interested meeting other area fans.....

Jim
    If you have a chance to make life better for others, and fail to do so, you are wasting your time on this earth.

Roberto Clemente.
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    is there a thread on who we wanna meet in heaven?
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,613
    i loved this book.
    www.myspace.com
  • shine79shine79 Posts: 49
    His other book Tuesday's with Morrie is very good as well, i really recommend it.
    06.19.98 Vancouver | 11.06.00 Seattle | 05.30.03 Vancouver | 09.25.09 Vancouver
  • mfc2006mfc2006 Posts: 37,412
    i loved this book.

same here. i loved all of his books that i've read so far. my favorite has to be Tuesdays With Morrie----i read it every year right around the time my Dad passed away from his battle with ALS.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com