We were but stones your light made us stars
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• :lol:

good ole fashion american crazy
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • eddieceddiec Posts: 3,859
    Just please tell me taxpayers dollars will not be used to hear this crazy bitch, please.
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    Wow, that's a whole lot of allegations for someone that's batshit crazy.
  • how does a lawyer even take that seriously??????? WHO IS REPRESENTING HER?!!?
    MSG II 5/21/10
    Tres Mts. Gramercy Theatre 3/26/11
    *formerly manutd3581
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    manutd3581 wrote:
    how does a lawyer even take that seriously??????? WHO IS REPRESENTING HER?!!?

And who would even take this case thinking, "yeah know, we could win this." ?
  • myramyra Posts: 1,257
    VoidOfMan wrote:
    manutd3581 wrote:
    how does a lawyer even take that seriously??????? WHO IS REPRESENTING HER?!!?

And who would even take this case thinking, "yeah know, we could win this." ?

One who doesn't take that seriously or thinks they can win the case, but obviously seeks publicity ...
  • mookeywrenchmookeywrench Posts: 5,870
    Lucky it's only for 1 trillion, he should be able to cover it once he cashes in his 100 zillion dollar poker chip
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
  • DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,425
    Lucky it's only for 1 trillion, he should be able to cover it once he cashes in his 100 zillion dollar poker chip

Definitely the best part of that story

What the hell with the random football player.....

What a crazy bitch
  • I want what that bitch is smokin'.
    I knew it all along, see?
  • i hope this goes through actually and makes it to trial. I hate diddy. The guy is the epitome of crap music and is a disgrace to hip hop. He's full of himself and anything like this, that can puncture the guys ego, even a little, is good news.
    i hope this goes through actually and makes it to trial. I hate diddy. The guy is the epitome of crap music and is a disgrace to hip hop. He's full of himself and anything like this, that can puncture the guys ego, even a little, is good news.

Yeah he only brought rap & hip-hop to the forefront of popculture and helped pioneer the hip-hop entrpenuer lifestyle...how dare he be successful.
  • i hope this goes through actually and makes it to trial. I hate diddy. The guy is the epitome of crap music and is a disgrace to hip hop. He's full of himself and anything like this, that can puncture the guys ego, even a little, is good news.

Yeah he only brought rap & hip-hop to the forefront of popculture and helped pioneer the hip-hop entrpenuer lifestyle...how dare he be successful.

hey mookey, shove it! Im all for some materialistic and party type jams hip hop style, I listen to Jay-Z and Kanye and Weezy. But diddy isnt in the same class as them. I find him incredibly annoying. and you really are out of your league in this discussion if you are claiming that hip hop is what it is today (ie, a multibillion dollar a year industry with worldwide influence and one of the most dominant musical and cultural forces in the world). If thats the claim, that diddy is the reason for it, then you best move along to an issue you know something about friend, cause this obviously isnt a subject you know anything about.

diddy represents to me the epitome of crass hip hop for commercial sake. Jay, Weezy, Ye, BIG, Pac, all of them were notoriously full of themselves and believe themselves to be the greatest mc alive. And all of them can back it up, they have the skills to back up their talk. With diddy, he doesnt have it, whatever it is. in a list of underrated mc's of all time, or of most talented and important mc's of all time, diddy doesnt even register as a blip.

Thats not even taking into account the horrendous and absurd mockeries that are I Want to work for Diddy, and Making the Band.

If you feel diddy is the pinnacle of hip hop excellence friend, i'd have two suggestions, look deeper, and clean out the earwax.
  • and as far as hip hop entreprenuer there are alot of hip hop mc's who have been incredibly succesful and have become fabulously wealthy all WITHOUT losing their souls and selling it to the devil

just sayin...
    Well clearly I don't know as much as you because your screen name is Musicismylife and mines just mookeywrench, but you can't erase Diddy's imprint on pop culture from 96-99 because you don't like him.
  • wow she is just nuts..whoever is representing her has gotta be crazier to take on such a case.. some people are wayyyy out there.... :?
    I wish I was an alien at home behind the sun.....
    I wanna race..with the sundown..I want a last breath..I don't let out...
  • Well clearly I don't know as much as you because your screen name is Musicismylife and mines just mookeywrench, but you can't erase Diddy's imprint on pop culture from 96-99 because you don't like him.

this is the most ignorant statement i think Ive ever seen uttered on this board. From 96-99, the guy put out one CD and was occasionally heard on Ready to Die. Thats it. That aint an imprint. Its not even a discernible footprint. Bad Boy Records was a huge hit, and we care about it in 1994 and now, because of one name Biggie. its not because of Diddy. The notion that Diddy discovered or helped hone Biggie's talents is ludicrous. Biggie was and still is the star. There is a reason Biggie is continually talked about in hip hop circles. he is without a doubt one of the top mc's of all time. In the upper tier. If you asked most hip hop fans who the best mc of all time, biggie would be named in the top spots nearly every time.

No Way Out wasnt a classic hip hop record and isnt today. We all remember it for his tribute to Biggie. You seeing a theme here son?

Diddy's impact on hip hop culture in 96-99 was minimal. Despite their deaths in 96, Tupac and Big had a way bigger impact, even then 3 years later, than diddy ever did.\

So, beyond singing a few hooks or saying "yeah" "what up" on a few tracks on Ready to Die, and then making "ill be missing you", what exactly is diddy's impact on hip hop culture? His supposed huge massive impact?

If anything, if he has left a huge impact, it sure as hell isnt a good one, he's brought the art form down.
  • lina319 wrote:
    wow she is just nuts..whoever is representing her has gotta be crazier to take on such a case.. some people are wayyyy out there.... :?

again, if i was a lawyer i'd take on the case, joining the side of the woman here, pro bono. It would be well worth it just to bring diddy some stress here. There are few musicians i loathe more.

Its one thing to honor a dead friend. its another to suggest you are the reason for his success and to continuing mine the publics love of a hip hop legend and icon to further your own career.

I'll be missing you is a decent track but and I dont doubt the guys sincerity in the song at the loss of his friend, but beyond that, COME ON!

I mean even Valetta Wallace, biggies mom, thinks Diddy is over the top and exploitative.
  • lina319 wrote:
    wow she is just nuts..whoever is representing her has gotta be crazier to take on such a case.. some people are wayyyy out there.... :?

again, if i was a lawyer i'd take on the case, joining the side of the woman here, pro bono. It would be well worth it just to bring diddy some stress here. There are few musicians i loathe more.

Its one thing to honor a dead friend. its another to suggest you are the reason for his success and to continuing mine the publics love of a hip hop legend and icon to further your own career.

I'll be missing you is a decent track but and I dont doubt the guys sincerity in the song at the loss of his friend, but beyond that, COME ON!

I mean even Valetta Wallace, biggies mom, thinks Diddy is over the top and exploitative.

further as far as who was important in hip hop in 96-99-what about Wu Tang's second album? Or Jay-z's Reasonable Doubt, or vol 1, 2 and 3? Volume 1 was produced by diddy. But again, people didnt buy vol 1 because of diddy. They bought it because people recognized that this was jay-z's first album after creating the stone cold classic that is Reasonable Doubt, and they knew Jay-z was a master mc.

Again, I'd be interested to hear what diddy's impact on hip hop and pop culture was from 96-99? How did he further the art form? How did he make a positive mark on the culture? What is his impact beyond I'll be missing you?
    guess you're right...Diddy is an egomaniac with no substance to back up his self-proclaimed credentials.
  • rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    Can we please bring the discussion back to the level of insanity and dimensia that this women is suffering from?
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
  • haffajappahaffajappa Posts: 5,955
    i particularly like the term "knocked down" the trade center... wtf? just bumped into it and accidentally whoops...
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam