Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
edited January 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
Ugh...
GoiMTvP.gif
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    that's b/c you're rich and high society :D
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    I'Ve been in sweats since wednesday. Love teleworking 3 days a week
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    Suits on the Weekend

sounds like a band that's playing coachella
  • norm wrote:
    Suits on the Weekend

I prefer their early stuff. The new album is just pretentious.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    iluvcats wrote:
    that's b/c you're rich and high society :D

but hes still a bloody great guy .. ;)

I know :)
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    as a fellow dress clothes wearing mon -fri guy ...it sucks, but its comfy once it goes on
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    then again thats easy for me to say as i sit here with a pair of shorts and flips ... :lol:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    norm wrote:
    Suits on the Weekend

:lol::lol:
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    then again thats easy for me to say as i sit here with a pair of shorts and flips ... :lol:
    :lol: :evil:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    norm wrote:
    Suits on the Weekend

:lol::clap:
  • Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    What's with you New Yorkers, anyway? I saw several people at each MSG show last year in suits. Who wears a suit to a rock concert?
  • norm wrote:
    Suits on the Weekend

:lol::lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    norm wrote:
    Suits on the Weekend

sellouts
    What's with you New Yorkers, anyway? I saw several people at each MSG show last year in suits. Who wears a suit to a rock concert?

well i can talk for myself and bd...we don't wear suits to pearl jam shows....however in the situation you're talking about ....you have alot of business people going with clients straight from work .it was weekday shows
  • I'Ve been in sweats since wednesday. Love teleworking 3 days a week

I'm about to blow you out of the water as I'm on vacation. I may not shave or change for 11 days.
    I knew it all along, see?
  • Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056

well i can talk for myself and bd...we don't wear suits to pearl jam shows....however in the situation you're talking about ....you have alot of business people going with clients straight from work .it was weekday shows
    Ya, I know...I would hope you guys wouldn't, you're not douches :D ...if theyse people were shmoozing, a rock concert seems like an odd choice, unless it's someone you have an established relationship with...in which case, you'd think they could have figured out a way to not wear their business attire to a rock show....I mean, I go out straight from work all the time, it's pretty easy to bring clothes that are appropriate for what I'm doing. I've changed in my car more than once :D Generally speaking, I think it is more likely to be what it appears to be - non-fan db's trying to play high-roller and be seen...which I've seen at a MILLION sporting and other events....but NEVER at a rock show, until I attended one in New York. Your city out-pretensed Toronto, quite an accomplishment ;)