MSG 24 - 1
    Boston 24 -1
    Boston 24 -2 
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Whoa
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • No you are on the Shelbeyville version
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • I was just thinking last night "wow that record player on the home page and the side layouts are getting really old" hahaha
    MSG II 5/21/10
    Tres Mts. Gramercy Theatre 3/26/11
    *formerly manutd3581
    No you are on the Shelbeyville version

Nelson...haha
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    there is a bug. I went to edit my profile. At the top in LARGE letters, it said another person's username twice, yet down below, there was my account info. Scary.
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • iluvcats wrote:
    there is a bug. I went to edit my profile. At the top in LARGE letters, it said another person's username twice, yet down below, there was my account info. Scary.

That's real freaky man, reminds me of Scary Movie when they are all smoking weed and telling scary stories to the grim reaper.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
    iluvcats wrote:

That's real freaky man, reminds me of Scary Movie when they are all smoking weed and telling scary stories to the grim reaper.

are you being sarcastic? I think it is scary if our account is not secure. I'm not a man :)
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,002
    I noticed that too. Apparently I'm also NOTHINGMAN11 now too!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    WTF happened here over night??????????
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......

it went black
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • nuffingmannuffingman Posts: 3,014
    Apparently someone was given the job of making this site look as drab and dull as possible. They succeeded.
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    shouldn't do this to a gal when she's hung over :lol:
    pandora wrote:
    shouldn't do this to a gal when she's hung over :lol:

if that was teh case, this place would look like it did back when it was first opened.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    I feel a little bit uncomfortable, everything looks funny and things have moved about. I'm getting too old for this.
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    They usually change the layout when they put out a new cd so that's typical...but
    I'm wondering why they chose to make this change in the middle of a Friday night? :eh: :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    justam wrote:
    They usually change the layout when they put out a new cd so that's typical...but
    I'm wondering why they chose to make this change in the middle of a Friday night? :eh: :)
    welcoming chadwick back
    yes/no?
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    Do you think that's the reason? :shock: :-D
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • nuffingman wrote:
    Apparently someone was given the job of making this site look as drab and dull as possible. They succeeded.

Maybe it is the same person who designed the new PJ20 merchandise.
  • electronblueelectronblue Posts: 3,460
    mickeyrat wrote:
    I noticed that too. Apparently I'm also NOTHINGMAN11 now too!!

my username came up also as Zluck11
    "Forgive every being,
    the bad feelings 
    it's just me"

just now my profile name was ok, it stopped doing what I mentioned earlier
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    chadwick wrote:
    justam wrote:
    welcoming chadwick back
    yes/no?

hell yes.
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    edited March 2011
    Post edited by rollings on
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    nuffingman wrote:
    :lol:

its feels metallica ish..
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,183
    nuffingman wrote:
    :lol:

its feels metallica ish..

Maybe that's the band's next musical direction, a cold dark place.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• iluvcats wrote:
    iluvcats wrote:

are you being sarcastic? I think it is scary if our account is not secure. I'm not a man :)

Nah just being stupid, sorry woman that luvs cats ;)
  • JoJo Posts: 2,098
    I've been away for a few days and came back to this new look PJ.
    I went to my Account and it told me my membership was paid up until 2012, which it is, and it told me I am an Annalog member.
    But when I went to change something in my profile, I was told those choices are only privy to Annalog members.... :?
    :?
    whatever.........I'm tired, I'm going to bed. :|