Which is YOUR favorite Girl Scout Cookie?

Comments

• pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    shortbread.jpgShortbread Tea cookies... num
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    pandora wrote:

yummy!
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    pandora wrote:

especially yummy with a big bowl of vanilla ice cream...so are the samoas.... :D
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    This is the single greatest cookie ever created by man. In fact, it may actually have been created by the gods.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQXie0wPDTCg6rg3gmYNvXRLW0S1SRwMsXmdGSx7PJunwVEhR_apA
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    I knew girl scouts were evil but I never understood just how sinister they were until I read this thread. They have clearly made an army of zombie cookie eaters out of all you. There must be something in their wax ingredients that is warping your capacity for rational thought.
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
    eyedclaar wrote:
    I knew girl scouts were evil but I never understood just how sinister they were until I read this thread. They have clearly made an army of zombie cookie eaters out of all you. There must be something in their wax ingredients that is warping your capacity for rational thought.

are you saying that I'm evil?!?!? :twisted: ,,,,and yes, girl scout cookies are made from real girl scouts...the ones that couldn't make a fire whilst rubbing 2 sticks together! :lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    4and20 wrote:
    eyedclaar wrote:

are you saying that I'm evil?!?!? :twisted: ,,,,and yes, girl scout cookies are made from real girl scouts...the ones that couldn't make a fire whilst rubbing 2 sticks together! :lol:

A woman's evil is like their age, never try to quantify an exact amount. Especially to their face. And inappropriate jokes about girl scouts rubbing sticks are not going through my mind. I promise.

• normnorm Posts: 31,146
    4and20 wrote:

Thin Mints will still be around.

:thumbup:

does anything else matter?
  • dr0ptheleashdr0ptheleash Posts: 1,264
    This is the single greatest cookie ever created by man. In fact, it may actually have been created by the gods.

+1, bump for samoas!
  • This is the single greatest cookie ever created by man. In fact, it may actually have been created by the gods.

+1, bump for samoas!
    That looks like chocolate and fried rice.. :?
    "Makes much more sense to live in the present tense"

Mansfield 08 1
    Boston 2010
    Montreal 2011
    EV Prov 11
    Worcester 1 13
    Worcester 2 13
    Hartford 13
    Boston 16 - 1
    Boston 16 - 2
    Boston 18 - 1
    Boston 18 -2 
    MSG 24 - 1
    Boston 24 -1
    Boston 24 -2 

+1, bump for samoas!
    That looks like chocolate and fried rice.. :?

but the chocolate and fried rice cookie is....HEAVENLY

mmmmmm......aaaarrrrrrgggghhhhhhhhhhlllllllllll.........

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS9TDUN5hhWOxP_44UXEl9bKPnuMyY6H-3QyLhLCWIFX1DtKxyt

- Christopher McCandless
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885

apparently there is somoa ice cream...but I have yet to find it :(
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"

we have it here! as well as thin mint ice cream and I think I saw the PB ice cream too....made by Dreyer's (Edy's on the east coast)

- Christopher McCandless
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    4and20 wrote:

we have it here! as well as thin mint ice cream and I think I saw the PB ice cream too....made by Dreyer's (Edy's on the east coast)
    I have to find this ice cream! Or maybe it's better that I don't :oops: :lol:

• iamicaiamica Posts: 2,628
    Thin Mints, no contest.

Although the peanut-butter patties are a close second... :think:
    Chicago 2000 : Chicago 2003 : Chicago 2006 : Summerfest 2006 : Lollapalooza 2007 : Chicago 2009 : Noblesville (Indy) 2010 : PJ20 (East Troy) 2011 : Wrigley Field 2013 : Milwaukee (Yield) 2014 : Wrigley Field 2016
  • m0jorisenm0jorisen Posts: 516
    The best selling Girl Scout cookies are:

Thin Mints (25% of total sales)
    Samoas (Caramel deLites)(19% of total sales)
    Tagalongs (Peanut Butter Patties) (13%)
    Do-si-dos/Savannahs (Peanut Butter Sandwiches) (11%)
    Trefoils (Shortbread) (9%)
    Had my eyes peeled both wide open, and I got a glimpse
    Of my innocence... got back my inner sense...
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    m0jorisen wrote:

You would think they could come up with something new to help increase sales. How hard would it be to top a shortbread cookie??
    Jason P wrote:
    m0jorisen wrote:

You would think they could come up with something new to help increase sales. How hard would it be to top a shortbread cookie??

Like with frosting?

• Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    eyedclaar wrote:
    Jason P wrote:
    m0jorisen wrote:

Like with frosting?
    I was thinking about something more like bacon. Bacon shortbread cookies ... holy shit ... LOOK OUT SAMOAS!
  • jmurrayjmurray Posts: 3,538
    Yup, thin mints.

Speaking of cookies, local burger place deep fries oreo cookies, add some maple syrup and we're talking diabetc coma heaven. :lol:
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,961
    jmurray wrote:
    Yup, thin mints.

Speaking of cookies, local burger place deep fries oreo cookies, add some maple syrup and we're talking diabetc coma heaven. :lol:

Nice. Place down the shore deep fries anything you can think of, oreos, you name it. Best thing ever - deep fried Twix. Dear. Lord.

Just bought 3 boxes of cookies off some gal scouts tonight - one samoa, two thin mints. Right to the freezer.
    Found this pic on the net.....which reminds me, I need to go find some of those cookies this weekend!

girl+scout+cookies-500x290.png

- Christopher McCandless
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    edited March 2011
    Post edited by rollings on
  • Caramel Delights! aka samoas mmmmmm :mrgreen:
    me tooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    me tooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I haven't found any yet this year :shock: :( When does girl scout cookie season end?

I haven't found any yet this year :shock: :( When does girl scout cookie season end?
    Very very soon! I think this is the last weekend! Get on that, girl!!
    I think the 2nd week in March...when you find them, buy boxes and boxes and boxes...keep them in the freezer for 'later'. I usually see the kiddies at the grocery store on the weekends.

- Christopher McCandless
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Found this pic on the net.....which reminds me, I need to go find some of those cookies this weekend!

they had them outside the local sams this weekend. $4 a box.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,961
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

You're getting ripped off - 3.50 'round this way...
  • dr0ptheleashdr0ptheleash Posts: 1,264
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

You're getting ripped off - 3.50 'round this way...
    agreed, 3.50 round these parts, sorry your girl scouts aren't as cool as ours 8-)