2006 tour merchandise giveaway! WINNER!!!!

1235»

Comments

• Paulina87 wrote:
    Congrats jjflash! :thumbup:
    "THEY USE FORCE TO MAKE YOU DO WHAT THE DECIDERS HAVE DECIDED YOU MUST DO!" ~ Zach De La Rocha

..And away.. we go!
    MSG 5/20/2010
    MSG 5/21/2010
  • PNuttyJamPNuttyJam Posts: 837
    Karma wins! Congrats to David (jjflash) who just last Wednesday gave away a Tom Tomorrow AP print from the Chicago II '09 show! I was the lucky winner. :D
    http://community.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=147276
    Mesa I - 11/93 * Toledo - 9/96 * Chicago - 6/98 * St Louis - 7/98 * Indy - 8/98 * St Louis & San Diego - 10/00 * Mt View II - 10/01 * Irvine I & II, San Diego - 6/03 * Chicago I - 5/06 * San Diego & SF III - 7/06 * Lolla - 8/07 * EV Chicago - 8/08 * Chicago I & II - 8/09 * Kansas City & Indy - 5/10 * PJ20 X2 - 9/11 * Atlanta 9/12 * Wrigley Field 7/13 * Moline & Milwaukee 10/14 * Wrigley Field I & II 8/16 * Wrigley Field I & II 8/18 * Ohana Encore I & II 10/21 * EV & The Earthlings Chicago II 2/22
    Won the lottery PJ20 Night 1 - Front Row in front of Jeff - Forever grateful to Ten Club
    ***I wanna live my life with the volume full***
  • guypjfreakguypjfreak Posts: 2,281
    well done jjflash :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,815
    Thanks all and a big THANKS to pools of maroon. You gave a kickstart to my Monday...whatta way to start the week! This is the first time I've won one of the giveaways and I gotta say it feels good. Thanks for the contest my friend: you put a smile on my face :D !!!
  • jjflash wrote:
    Thanks all and a big THANKS to pools of maroon. You gave a kickstart to my Monday...whatta way to start the week! This is the first time I've won one of the giveaways and I gotta say it feels good. Thanks for the contest my friend: you put a smile on my face :D !!!
    My pleasure buddy, really enjoyed this giveaway! Thanks to everyone for a great response wish I had a hat for you's all!! - Jonny
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    VoidOfMan wrote:
    Congrats jj! I picked the same line (and the line before it) Woo woo!
    You probably don't want to know this but you came very close to winning this yourself! My two kids picked out a name each I folded them up and then my wife picked one of them! Your name was on the other ticket! Sorry you can blame the missus!!

This is why you don't let women do things! They always mess it up! Just kidding.. Hahah!

That is outstanding! I've won a couple other contests of late, been very lucky. And how odd that two of the names that got picked had the same line? (And the only two that had that line in this thread)

Very happy that jj won, enjoy 'em!
  • Didn't realise that! Spooky! Out of all the lines my two kids picked the same one!! What are the odds?!
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    It's a sign! For what, I'm not sure. I'm scared, hold me...