looking at pictures of yourself

he.who.forgetshe.who.forgets Posts: 4,593
edited January 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
I am always wearing the same outfit or shirt when I see pictures of myself for the first time. coincidence or does this happen to you guys?
We were but stones your light made us stars
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Hmmmm.

I think it's just you.

;)
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    Walk of shame?
  • pjfan31pjfan31 Posts: 7,331
    Maybe you should try buying a second shirt....
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Posts: 22,692
    :lol::lol:
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2
  • nuffingmannuffingman Posts: 3,014
    Me: "I've caught you out. Who's the fat fucker your holding hands with in this pic?"
    Wife: "It's you"

The diet started the next day.
  • zarocatzarocat Posts: 1,901
    I am always wearing the same outfit or shirt when I see pictures of myself for the first time. coincidence or does this happen to you guys?

I definitely have my own uniform to separate me from the heard.
    1996: Toronto
    1998: Barrie
    2000: Montreal, Toronto, Auburn Hills
    2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal
    2004: Boston X2, Grand Rapids
    2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto
    2006: Toronto X2
    2009: Toronto
    2011: PJ20, Montreal, Toronto X2, Hamilton
    2012: Manchester X2, Amsterdam X2, Prague, Berlin X2, Philadelphia, Missoula
    2013: Pittsburg, Buffalo
    2014: Milan, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo, Detroit
    2016: Ottawa, Toronto X2
    2018: Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona
    2022: Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto
    2023: Chicago X2
    2024: New York X2
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    nuffingman wrote:
    Me: "I've caught you out. Who's the fat fucker your holding hands with in this pic?"

:lol::lol::lol:

no more bubble and squeak for you!!
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    I have avoided cameras for the last 10 years....so no.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    not to embarrass you or anything...uh oh.... but your christmas card photo was just adorable
    I can say this cause I'm old enough to be your mom and then some! :lol:
    It was the young love, you know, brings a little tear....
    anyways great picture! :D
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    nuffingman wrote:

:? :lol: This made me laugh ... with empathy :shifty:
    4and20 wrote:
    You too? I thought it was just me that ran every time a camera appears :D
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
    4and20 wrote:

How's that Witness Protection Program working out for you, sister?
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
    4and20 wrote:

:lol: :thumbup: :D
    4and20 wrote:

SSSHHHHH! you know how thrilla has a big mouth! :lol:

I was picked on relentlessly thru school and became really self concious about my looks. So I have run away from cameras since then...... :oops:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    4and20 wrote:
    4and20 wrote:

I was picked on relentlessly thru school and became really self concious about my looks. So I have run away from cameras since then...... :oops:
    [/quote]

That's a great cover story, but I'm going to continue to believe that you're a mob wife, Coco. ;)

Kids are nasty mean. Especially girls...
    4and20 wrote:
    4and20 wrote:

[/quote][/quote]

You and me both 4and20 ... it sucked didn't it ... and still hangs around ... your beautiful

I start to feel sick and anxious when I see a camera,my ex partner was a photographer,his camera was a permanent fixture ... I hated it and only have two pictures of us together
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Handsome Everytime
    That's a great cover story, but I'm going to continue to believe that you're a mob wife, Coco. ;)

Kids are nasty mean. Especially girls...

boys are mean too..... :twisted: *currently picturing all the mean boys and girls as big fat balding slobs*

awww stargirl thanks! :D
    My father was a hobby photographer and I loved the camera when I was a kid...just a lot of F'ed up people in this world ruined it all :x

- Christopher McCandless
    4and20 wrote:
    boys are mean too..... :twisted: *currently picturing all the mean boys and girls as big fat balding slobs*

My father was a hobby photographer and I loved the camera when I was a kid...just a lot of F'ed up people in this world ruined it all :x

That's how I imagine them :clap: ... and I have had my imaginative thoughts confirmed via facebook photo's :lol: :twisted:

I loved the nature,scenery photographs he would take but I would hide,it made him sad then frustrated him
    stargirl69 wrote:
    4and20 wrote:

That's how I imagine them :clap: ... and I have had my imaginative thoughts confirmed via facebook photo's :lol: :twisted:

I loved the nature,scenery photographs he would take but I would hide,it made him sad then frustrated him

I always would make ugly/weird faces so it would 'ruin' the pic..."no really, this IS how I smile!" :lol:

- Christopher McCandless
    4and20 wrote:
    stargirl69 wrote:
    4and20 wrote:

I always would make ugly/weird faces so it would 'ruin' the pic..."no really, this IS how I smile!" :lol:

Oh my dear we may have been seperated in our teens :D
    stargirl69 wrote:
    4and20 wrote:
    stargirl69 wrote:

Oh my dear we may have been seperated in our teens :D

sister! awww...now I feel complete! :D

- Christopher McCandless
    4and20 wrote:
    sister! awww...now I feel complete! :D
    :clap: ... such simple things complete us :)
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    pjfan31 wrote:
    This shit made me laugh out loud. :lol::lol:

But hey, maybe the OP is like me and has a very close, bonded relationship with some of his favorite tshirts.

I also have the same problem with jeans. Once I find a pair I like, it's hard to let them go.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
    dcfaithful wrote:
    pjfan31 wrote:

But hey, maybe the OP is like me and has a very close, bonded relationship with some of his favorite tshirts.

I also have the same problem with jeans. Once I find a pair I like, it's hard to let them go.

I wear favourite clothes until they are hanging by a thread ... I get very comfy in old stuff
  • oh, man...first time i revisited this thread (which i honestly forgot about posting) and this shit is making me laugh! But honestly, I have a respectable wardrobe, I really think it's coincidence most of all. But yea, I will admit, that I have my favorites that i may wear a lil too often :oops:
    oh well, guess I'm the only one
    We were but stones your light made us stars
  • JDBJDB Posts: 277
    With me it's shoes, I keep them for years and years, hate buying new ones and hate throwing out trusty old ones.
    dcfaithful wrote:
    pjfan31 wrote: