Options

Random Writings while Jamming

birdman1182birdman1182 Posts: 15
edited January 2011 in The Art Wall
I do not fear death, I welcome it, as it will allow my mind and body to rest, for once. So much to process, for you and I, why fear the inevitable? Our duty is to simply eat, sleep, procreate, and die, that is it. Well I have done all that, and all I have now, is the hope that I have done all, and done all well. Well enough to leave a footprint, and nothing more, in all that I have encountered's heart and soul. I need not the pressures and control. I have done what I have done, and all that I have done, I have done, alone. Take what you will, from what I have done, alone. Alone I have done what I can, and have no regrets . I ask you, have no regrets, as regrets are failures. Sure I wish I could have done some things differently, but I regret not, what I have done, yet, again, what I have not done. Take from me, my spirit, tenacity, and will, but do not covet my possessions. Possessions are merely mans weakness, weakness of will, inhibitions, and judgment. As I type this, the thoughts I possess exhibit none of these said weakness. I possess only one weakness, and it is love. Love, compassion, a weakness man lost long ago. How I long to restore this lost weakness throughout mankind. If I have one regret, it is my inability to restore the compassion of mankind. I have done what I have done, alone, and regret not taking your hand to allow me to do what I regret. Do you not understand what I am rambling about? Then you do not understand my compassion. The compassion that ought to be restored across our nation, the world, the universe, anywhere mankind could fathom. My attempt to leave a subtle footprint in heart and soul, at times may seem as an awkward trample, but is not the intent. Take what you will from me, my friends and family, as I know them, but do not pillage from these. Do not be parasitic. Do not feel as if you need anyone or anything, except love, and the need to spread that love. Without love, we will not continue, prosper, or be. Without love, there is nothing. I smile typing this, because I see your fear. You are now worried, for me, my well being, my life. Well done. You have compassion. Strange how it feels, isn't it? Now spread that feeling. Reach out to others, and forget about the possessions, the pressures, and control. Touch every encountered heart and soul. Fear not death, it is cyclical of our purpose. Fear the lack of the spread of compassion for me and you.