Evander Holyfield VS Sherman Williams Pay-Per-View Tonight

The ChampThe Champ Posts: 4,063
edited January 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
Hey, anyone else dumb enough to shell out $30 for tonight's Holyfield fight? The card consists of mainly old-timers..but hey, pay respect to the legend and warrior..
'I want to hurry home to you
put on a slow, dumb show for you
and crack you up
so you can put a blue ribbon on my brain
god I'm very, very frightening
and I'll overdo it'
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• normnorm Posts: 31,146
    evander is fighting a guy who mixes paint? ;)

this is really sad...even sadder is the dumbshit that pays 30 bucks to watch it

and isn't evander like 86 years old?
  • I WANT HOLYFIELD! I WANT HOLYFIELD!
    MSG II 5/21/10
    Tres Mts. Gramercy Theatre 3/26/11
    *formerly manutd3581
  • eddieceddiec Posts: 3,859
    Evander used to be my favorite heavyweight. He should have retired after the Lennox Lewis fight. It's a shame because in 10 years he won't be able to speak.
  • The ChampThe Champ Posts: 4,063
    norm wrote:
    evander is fighting a guy who mixes paint? ;)

this is really sad...even sadder is the dumbshit that pays 30 bucks to watch it

and isn't evander like 86 years old?

Sherman 'the tank' Williams..lol...and I don't care what you say, a Holyfield fight I do not miss...nothing wrong with a night in nursing a bum ankle, getting drunk while watching a legend give it one more go toward a dream shot against the Klitschkos..
    and crack you up
    and I'll overdo it'
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,183
    The Champ wrote:
    Hey, anyone else dumb enough to shell out $30 for tonight's Holyfield fight? The card consists of mainly old-timers..but hey, pay respect to the legend and warrior..

Adrenaline Junkies.....I didn't even know Evander was STILL fighting in the ring :?:

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• The ChampThe Champ Posts: 4,063
    g under p wrote:
    The Champ wrote:

Adrenaline Junkies.....I didn't even know Evander was STILL fighting in the ring :?:

Peace

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5PxuZ8u52Q

http://ringsidereport.com/?p=6828
    and crack you up
    and I'll overdo it'
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,734
    Who won?

Edit: draw or whatever, i would ask for my money back.