So my friends baby was born this morning.....

FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
edited January 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
I got the news this morning from a friend of mine that she'd had her baby (#3)...................at 29 weeks gestation :o The little cherub weighed in at 2lb 10oz, so things are going to be touch and go.

Hoping to get some good vibes and thoughts radiating to little bub to help give her strength to fight on.

Thanx
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• klusterfukklusterfuk Posts: 1,411
    my girl was born at 24 weeks. 1 pound 10 ounces. it was a very tough road for several years, but they can work wonders these days. she'll be 13 in a couple months and doing great. just gotta have faith and hope for the best.

congrats by the way
    KF :mrgreen:
    The future's paved with better days

Alpine Valley Resort is etched in my brain!!!

• pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    I got the news this morning from a friend of mine that she'd had her baby (#3)...................at 29 weeks gestation :o The little cherub weighed in at 2lb 10oz, so things are going to be touch and go.

Hoping to get some good vibes and thoughts radiating to little bub to help give her strength to fight on.

Thanx

Bless the little angel :D

Neonatal Docs are straight from heaven. My brother in law saves those tiny little newborn lives,
    babies that fit in his hand! He is a most amazing man.

No worries your friend has a little miracle and will meet and get support from
    some of the kindest most loving people in the world through this experience.
    Good vibes, good thoughts, good prayers go out to the little one and her family.
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    She's from tough stock......her older sisters were born at 28 weeks and 32 weeks! Her girls just seem keen to get out into the world :)
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Posts: 22,692
    Congrats to your friend :D
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    She's from tough stock......her older sisters were born at 28 weeks and 32 weeks! Her girls just seem keen to get out into the world :)

Sure she'll do fine in the world ... thoughts and love to the wee bee baw babbity and her family xx
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • FifthelementFifthelement Posts: 6,958
    {{{Good vibes}}} to the little one and to her family.
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • the best of vibes being sent your way from a fellow sag
    We were but stones your light made us stars
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    Thanx everyone....haven't heard anything today, but will see her husband tomorrow to find out how things are going. finger crossed :)
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Congrats to your friend and well wishes to everybody.
  • PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    Congratulations to your friend on her baby, and ((((( good vibes ))))) heading her way...

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad