Officials: Teacher watched as kids did sex acts

mysticweedmysticweed Posts: 3,710
edited January 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
WTF? FUCKING HELL THAT'S WTF

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/41194608/ns ... and_courts

A California elementary school teacher has been suspended indefinitely after school officials said a pair of second-graders performed sex acts in class with the teacher present, San Francisco media reported Friday.

“I think everyone is taken aback over this shocking incident,” Troy Flint, the spokesman for the Oakland Unified School District, told San Franciscio's CBS affiliate, KCBS. “Of course, it is hard to understand how that could have occurred.”

Two separate cases are under investigation involving the teacher at Oakland's Markham Elementary School, Flint told KCBS.

Naked in classroom
"In one case, several students apparently took off their clothes and were naked in the classroom," according to KCBS, adding, "In the second incident, a boy and girl reportedly engaged in oral sex in front of their classmates."

The teacher was present during both incidents, Flint said.

School officials were made aware of the situation on Wednesday.

The school's principal, Pam Booker, sent a letter of apology home to parents, telling them that the incidents “represent an unacceptable lack of supervision. I understand there is great anger over this news.”
fuck 'em if they can't take a joke

"what a long, strange trip it's been"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    School's Changed...
  • mfc2006mfc2006 Posts: 37,412
    that is beyond fucked up....wow.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • That's just sick, sounds like the teacher is a pedophile. It really saddens me that a second grader gets the concept of sex period, little alone oral sex. If the student was displaying inappropriate behavior, they should have been sent to a counselor and social services should have been called because it's obvious something is wrong at that child's home. The teacher should not have got off on it. Really sad...
    Hearts and thoughts they fade....
    fade away...

I am at peace with my lust.....for Eddie.
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    ...this is disgusting.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    This is sad on so many levels. Particularly the fact that 7 year old are performing oral sex. They had to learn it somewhere. Beyond fucked up.
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Damn Rap Music

Too Soon?
  • ....wow
    "Makes much more sense to live in the present tense"

Mansfield 08 1
    Boston 2010
    Montreal 2011
    EV Prov 11
    Worcester 1 13
    Worcester 2 13
    Hartford 13
    Boston 16 - 1
    Boston 16 - 2
    Boston 18 - 1
    Boston 18 -2 
    MSG 24 - 1
    Boston 24 -1
    Boston 24 -2 
  • mysticweedmysticweed Posts: 3,710
    Damn Rap Music

Too Soon?

no
    :mrgreen:
    fuck 'em if they can't take a joke

"what a long, strange trip it's been"
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Horrifying, just horrifying.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    this made me sick to my stomach
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    HOLE--EEEEE SH*T!!!!!
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    That teacher should be strung up. Disgusting.
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    This is unbelievable that a teacher watched this happen and said nothing.I work in Children and Families Social Work,an incident like this would have been an immediate child protection investigation ... including the teacher.I'd be wanting to know why they let that carry on and did nothing.
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • LukinFanLukinFan Posts: 29,040
    If the student was displaying inappropriate behavior, they should have been sent to a counselor and social services should have been called because it's obvious something is wrong at that child's home.
    Exactly - something is going on at home
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • know1know1 Posts: 6,794
    There sure seem to be a ton of sketchy teachers out there.
    The only people we should try to get even with...
    ...are those who've helped us.

Right 'round the corner could be bigger than ourselves.
  • know1 wrote:
    yah we're a shady bunch 8-)

sick story... kids are growing up waaaay too fast these days... i couldn't imagine this in a HS let alone 2nd grade
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    know1 wrote:
    yah we're a shady bunch 8-)

sick story... kids are growing up waaaay too fast these days... i couldn't imagine this in a HS let alone 2nd grade

This is more than kids growing up too fast ... this is kids being abused in some way ... I have worked in child protection for 20 years and this is not usual behaviour for children who have not been exposed to some form of abuse
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,262
    Damn Rap Music

:lol::lol::lol: ..

Too Soon?
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • CosmoCosmo Posts: 12,225
    Second grade... 7 years old.
    Yeah... I think it's time for a Parent/Teacher conference to see what those kids are watching at home.
    Allen Fieldhouse, home of the 2008 NCAA men's Basketball Champions! Go Jayhawks!
    Hail, Hail!!!
  • DPrival78DPrival78 Posts: 2,263
    seems like a natural progression from this:
    http://www.massresistance.org/docs/issu ... index.html
    i'm more a fan of popular bands.. like the bee-gees, pearl jam
  • pjfan31pjfan31 Posts: 7,331
    That is terrible.

I can't remember was there any mention of the sex of the teacher? Obviously unacceptable no matter the sex.

When I was in year 2, we used to have swimming lessons and go back to the classroom where all of us would nude it up to get changed back into our school uniform.

I mention this because I am half-way through my primary teaching degree and would never imagine doing anything like what happened when I was in year 2. You just need to cover yourself, and as a male teacher, I will be subject to all sorts of connotations and innuendo anyway.
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
  • DPrival78 wrote:
    seems like a natural progression from this:
    http://www.massresistance.org/docs/issu ... index.html
    :roll:
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • jmurrayjmurray Posts: 3,538
    That's some crazy shit.
  • pjfan31 wrote:
    That is terrible.

I can't remember was there any mention of the sex of the teacher? Obviously unacceptable no matter the sex.

When I was in year 2, we used to have swimming lessons and go back to the classroom where all of us would nude it up to get changed back into our school uniform.

I mention this because I am half-way through my primary teaching degree and would never imagine doing anything like what happened when I was in year 2. You just need to cover yourself, and as a male teacher, I will be subject to all sorts of connotations and innuendo anyway.

The teacher obviously has a problem. I'm a sub and working on my masters in teaching. I try not to even be alone in the room with one student and I watch everything I say. You have to watch every move you make. I think the teacher was getting some kick out of it. And he/she must be completely off of their rocker, because they had to know that word would get home to parents. I'm not a person that yells "sue" all the time, but if I had a child in that classroom, the teacher and the school district would be burried in so many law suits they would never see the light of day. Innocence is one thing that is sacred and once loss a child can never get it back. It's sad to see the some of the people in education. I know I go through back ground check after back ground check. However, that's all good, but if you've never been caught, you won't have anything show up on your record. That scares the crap out of me as a parent. There are so many perverts walking around that has abused children, but it has never been reported. Urgh, sorry for the rant, this is just the one thing that I think the death penalty is worth keeping around for.
    Hearts and thoughts they fade....
    fade away...

I am at peace with my lust.....for Eddie.
  • pjfan31pjfan31 Posts: 7,331
    pjfan31 wrote:
    That is terrible.

The teacher obviously has a problem. I'm a sub and working on my masters in teaching. I try not to even be alone in the room with one student and I watch everything I say. You have to watch every move you make. I think the teacher was getting some kick out of it. And he/she must be completely off of their rocker, because they had to know that word would get home to parents. I'm not a person that yells "sue" all the time, but if I had a child in that classroom, the teacher and the school district would be burried in so many law suits they would never see the light of day. Innocence is one thing that is sacred and once loss a child can never get it back. It's sad to see the some of the people in education. I know I go through back ground check after back ground check. However, that's all good, but if you've never been caught, you won't have anything show up on your record. That scares the crap out of me as a parent. There are so many perverts walking around that has abused children, but it has never been reported. Urgh, sorry for the rant, this is just the one thing that I think the death penalty is worth keeping around for.

It worries me too, and what worries me more is someone complaining over something innocent. One of the head lecturers at the uni I attend said that a male primary teacher was helping a girl in his class do running writing. SHe was getting it all wrong and he put his hand on hers and the pencil and went through the letter. Completely innocent.

Well obviously this girl said something to her parents like 'Mr Jones helped me write the letter f today' and the parents went nuts and complained to the principal who had to suspend the teacher and call the police. The teacher was subsequently cleared but his reputation tarnished with all the chinese whispers that went around about him.

That's what I'm worried about the most.
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014