My friend got king hit from behind by a female

Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Posts: 15,165
edited January 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
Was walking from his car to the entrance of the shopping center, a female says wtf you looking at, my friend says nothing (he didn't even look at her but she was off her face on drugs and booze) then as they crossed paths (she walked past) past she runs up from behind him and punches him hard to the back of the head, then she kept throwing her fists and screaming, my friend had to punch her to defend himself, she went down, her male friend (also off his face on drugs/booze) takes swings at my friend who steps back to avoid being hit, then punches this guy in the jaw.
Shopping center security rush in and hold these two thugs and ask my friend if he wants to press charges, my friend said don't worry about it.
How messed is this world when you cannot even go to the shops in peace.
He swears to me he never even looked at this "female".
They were of a certain ''group'' I won't go into detail as I may be called racist.
Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    Was walking from his car to the entrance of the shopping center, a female says wtf you looking at, my friend says nothing (he didn't even look at her but she was off her face on drugs and booze) then as they walk past she runs up from behind him and punches him hard to the back of the head, then she kept throwing her fists and screaming, my friend had to punch her to defend himself, she went down, her male friend (also off his face on drugs/booze) takes swings at my friend who steps back to avoid being hit, then punches this guy in the jaw.
    Shopping center security rush in and hold these two thugs and ask my friend if he wants to press charges, my friend said don't worry about it.
    How messed is this world when you cannot even go to the shops in peace.
    He swears to me he never even looked at this "female".
    They were of a certain ''group'' I won't go into detail as I may be called racist.
    Could be one side of the story there but it's a good friend who believes.
  • My friend is not the type to stare at people and start trouble.
    I wish I was there so I could help out POW POW!
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
    My friend is not the type to stare at people and start trouble.
    I wish I was there so I could help out POW POW!
    Then the culprits might have pressed charges... ;)
    I think charges were in order or if indeed it happened as your friend said because they may cause trouble for another unsuspecting soul.
  • Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    They were of a certain ''group'' .
    Wow, you're on a roll lately :roll:
    What does this have to do with the story?
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076

:?
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    dcfaithful wrote:

Thinking that maybe that part was added just to get a reaction :roll: :lol:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
    Sometimes when someone we care about is victimized, an easy answer we turn to.
    Generalizing and focusing our anger at a group can sometimes help, although unrealistic.
    It's not racism it can be only human nature.
  • mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    They were of a certain ''group''

Were they midgets? They were midgets weren't they?!? I swear to god, if I hear one more story of drunken drugged up midgets starting fights at shopping malls across this great country of ours, I will lose my shit!
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    mookie9999 wrote:
    They were of a certain ''group''

Were they midgets? They were midgets weren't they?!? I swear to god, if I hear one more story of drunken drugged up midgets starting fights at shopping malls across this great country of ours, I will lose my shit!

Quite sure they were Scots.
  • CJMST3KCJMST3K Posts: 9,722
    Yesterday on Opie & Anthony they were talking about this exact topic. They talked about a certain "group" punching people in the back of the head... and it going unreported in the media. Then someone who is on their staff said the same thing happened to them from this "group" - that they were also punched at random in the back of the head.

I wonder what "group" is doing this, since everyone dances around it.

...I'm guessing the group is Insane Clown Posse. They're insane... and clowns... and a posse.

Did I get it right?
    ADD 5,200 to the post count you see, thank you. :)
    *NYC 9/28/96 *NYC 9/29/96 *NJ 9/8/98 (front row "may i play drums with you")
    *MSG 9/10/98 (backstage) *MSG 9/11/98 (backstage)
    *Jones Beach 8/23/00 *Jones Beach 8/24/00 *Jones Beach 8/25/00
    *Mansfield 8/29/00 *Mansfield 8/30/00 *Nassau 4/30/03 *Nissan VA 7/1/03
    *Borgata 10/1/05 *Camden 5/27/06 *Camden 5/28/06 *DC 5/30/06
    *VA Beach 6/17/08 *DC 6/22/08 *MSG 6/24/08 (backstage) *MSG 6/25/08
    *EV DC 8/17/08 *EV Baltimore 6/15/09 *Philly 10/31/09
    *Bristow VA 5/13/10 *MSG 5/20/10 *MSG 5/21/10
  • CosmoCosmo Posts: 12,225
    CJMST3K wrote:
    Yesterday on Opie & Anthony they were talking about this exact topic. They talked about a certain "group" punching people in the back of the head... and it going unreported in the media. Then someone who is on their staff said the same thing happened to them from this "group" - that they were also punched at random in the back of the head.

I wonder what "group" is doing this, since everyone dances around it.

...I'm guessing the group is Insane Clown Posse. They're insane... and clowns... and a posse.

Did I get it right?
    Since a girl starts it... I'm thinking 'The Arcade Fire'... no... wait... 'Gogol Bordello'. Yeah, I can see them starting shit... you know, being gypsies and all... from a whore house.
    Gogol Bordello... final answer.
    Allen Fieldhouse, home of the 2008 NCAA men's Basketball Champions! Go Jayhawks!
    Hail, Hail!!!
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    I think I found the culprit of this so-called "group," but the b*tch won't even show her face :twisted: girlscout.jpg
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    Something very similar happened to my brother a few years back but without a "special group." He was out drunk a couple blocks from our house, very small town, a random girl just ran up to him and punched him in the face, she was with about 3 or 4 friends of hers and they all started wailing on him, he was on the ground and tried to get up to run away but one or two of them were holding his legs down and hitting (possibly kicking) him in the ribs. He barely remembers what happens but thinks he got one arm free and was mashing one guy's face and said, "you want some fucking shots?!" Got one leg free and kicked it up at one of them in the jaw and ran off, found out later that the guy he kicked ended up in the hospital.
  • CJMST3KCJMST3K Posts: 9,722
    VoidOfMan wrote:
    Something very similar happened to my brother a few years back but without a "special group." He was out drunk a couple blocks from our house, very small town, a random girl just ran up to him and punched him in the face, she was with about 3 or 4 friends of hers and they all started wailing on him, he was on the ground and tried to get up to run away but one or two of them were holding his legs down and hitting (possibly kicking) him in the ribs. He barely remembers what happens but thinks he got one arm free and was mashing one guy's face and said, "you want some fucking shots?!" Got one leg free and kicked it up at one of them in the jaw and ran off, found out later that the guy he kicked ended up in the hospital.

That's crazy!

...though I've been hearing a lot about "a punch to the back of the head" as a particular tactic, what your friend had happen was worse. What possessed 3 to 4 people to hold him down and beat him?

And I'm glad the guy he kicked ended up in the hospital. Hopefully with some permanent damage. ...that's just crazy what they did.
    ADD 5,200 to the post count you see, thank you. :)
    *NYC 9/28/96 *NYC 9/29/96 *NJ 9/8/98 (front row "may i play drums with you")
    *MSG 9/10/98 (backstage) *MSG 9/11/98 (backstage)
    *Jones Beach 8/23/00 *Jones Beach 8/24/00 *Jones Beach 8/25/00
    *Mansfield 8/29/00 *Mansfield 8/30/00 *Nassau 4/30/03 *Nissan VA 7/1/03
    *Borgata 10/1/05 *Camden 5/27/06 *Camden 5/28/06 *DC 5/30/06
    *VA Beach 6/17/08 *DC 6/22/08 *MSG 6/24/08 (backstage) *MSG 6/25/08
    *EV DC 8/17/08 *EV Baltimore 6/15/09 *Philly 10/31/09
    *Bristow VA 5/13/10 *MSG 5/20/10 *MSG 5/21/10
  • dcfaithful wrote:

Thinking that maybe that part was added just to get a reaction :roll: :lol:

They were sharpies.
  • They were of a certain ''group'' .
    Wow, you're on a roll lately :roll:
    What does this have to do with the story?

I love you.
  • pjfan31pjfan31 Posts: 7,331
    I hardly ever see my cousin, he is from the country, by chance I see him out in the city one night with a couple of his friends. Anyway we hang around for a bit, and then part ways.

Fast forward about a year at my cousins wedding and I see one of his friends who I saw that night. He says
    'That night I saw you, I was walking to my car, I got jumped by these two guys from behind who bashed and kicked me until I was unconscious.' They stole his wallet and he was left in hospital for days. And this guy who is lovely, has two young kids, and just wouldn't start anything.

Another time I was at my local pub, me and my mates frequent there often (more so when we were younger) anyway, my mate goes to the toilet, and comes back and says 'I'm getting kicked out' with a bouncer right next to him.

On his way to the toilet he got jumped by someone and had a number of punches connect with his head. My mate didnt even get one in, and his face was all red and swollen. THen get this, my mate is the one kicked out, the bloke who hit him stayed cause he was mates with bouncer.
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
  • I hate clubs and bouncers.
    All a bunch of thugs, like John Hopoate, read that in the news lately?
    Once I got thrown for simply leaning against an emergency exit door at a club.
    I was drunk and didn't realise in the darkness.
    The dickhead didn't even ask me nicely, just grabbed me by the shirt and threw me hard.
  • pjfan31pjfan31 Posts: 7,331
    On one of the many occasions I have been booted, (probably kicked out less then 8 times in a decorated going out career) I was in the wrong, I stood up on a lounge they had there and had a little dance, my group of friends laughed, I was only on for less than 10 seconds. I get down, with my friends again about 30 seconds to a minute later I get grabbed my the collar from behind.

He starts pushing me, I had a feeling it was a bouncer, but I hadn't seen who grabbed me.

'who is this? what's happening?'
    'stop resisting keep walking'

'I'm not resisting, but who are you'

This bloke is just pushing me faster than what my legs could keep up with, down a flight of stairs and out the door. then leaves me there and walks off

I then said to the manager on the door 'fair enough kick me out, but he just grabbed me from the back without saying anything to me, he should at least identify himself as security and tell me to leave, and if I resist then he grabs me'

Then the dickhead manager says

'He doesn't need to identify himself, he has his security i.d hanging around his neck'
    'but he got me from behind, I had no chance of seeing him.
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014