Mansfield 1998 Poster needed.....

TheFixerTheFixer Posts: 42
edited February 2011 in Lost Dogs
Hey All,
Know this is a long shot but I am looking for the Ames Mansfield, MA poster from the 9/15-16 shows in 1998. I have collected posters from every Pearl Jam show I've attended and unfortuneately lost my collection in a house fire back in July. I have been able to find and acquire the posters from the other 17 shows I've attended and need this one to put my collection back together.......
If anyone has one or an extra that's not in use, I would love to be able to acquire it. Fingers-crossed!!!!

Thanks......
dream the dreams of other men, you will be no ones rival
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• ahill721ahill721 Posts: 2,071
    Good luck.
  • stickmanstickman Posts: 1,008
    A few people are selling on expressobeans.com
  • Checked expressobeans.com...thanks
    Had no idea when I had mine hanging in my living room how much people were asking for em'. Would have sold mine too for $600-$700
    I would be willing to pay well over the $10 it cost at the concert but 6-700 if outa my league
  • THANK YOU!!!!!! You know who you are......it's framed and up on the wall.
  • ahill721ahill721 Posts: 2,071
    TheFixer wrote:
    THANK YOU!!!!!! You know who you are......it's framed and up on the wall.

Awesome! Glad you got this taken care of.
  • shepshep Houston Posts: 5,644
    TheFixer wrote:
    THANK YOU!!!!!! You know who you are......it's framed and up on the wall.

Are you joking? Where did you find one of these for a reasonable price??? I have been searching for one for a year or more now and I haven't had anyone give me a price under 600.... Whoever helped him out, please help me out too!!!??? I have money to spend, but not 6-700 monies....

PLEASE????
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • There are some quality people out there!! Seller knew how bad I wanted it and presented a VERY fair price. Didn't hurt that we are both from the greatest city in the world and he wanted to help a fellow Bostonian and Pearl Jam brother out.
  • NB58302NB58302 Posts: 105
    TheFixer wrote:
    There are some quality people out there!! Seller knew how bad I wanted it and presented a VERY fair price. Didn't hurt that we are both from the greatest city in the world and he wanted to help a fellow Bostonian and Pearl Jam brother out.

You are very welcome. I understand you have been through tough times. Well I hope I made your day. It was great to help you out. You are a great guy and if you ever need anything else just ask. I had somebody ask me the other day for that print and they offered $500 for it. I still feel that I made out selling it to you. See you soon and I am still checking for your tix.
    NB58302 wrote:
    TheFixer wrote:
    There are some quality people out there!! Seller knew how bad I wanted it and presented a VERY fair price. Didn't hurt that we are both from the greatest city in the world and he wanted to help a fellow Bostonian and Pearl Jam brother out.

You are very welcome. I understand you have been through tough times. Well I hope I made your day. It was great to help you out. You are a great guy and if you ever need anything else just ask. I had somebody ask me the other day for that print and they offered $500 for it. I still feel that I made out selling it to you. See you soon and I am still checking for your tix.

Figures.

Please let me see it when you get it all framed up.

My search will continue forever I guess.... :?
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
    shep wrote:
    NB58302 wrote:
    TheFixer wrote:

Figures.

This poster will always cost money. You need to find one that is laminated or basically ripped to pay $350 or less. I love this print. It was my first show and will always have a copy hanging up on my wall.
    NB58302 wrote:
    shep wrote:
    Figures.

This poster will always cost money. You need to find one that is laminated or basically ripped to pay $350 or less. I love this print. It was my first show and will always have a copy hanging up on my wall.

For the record I offered you $450. And if you had of handled the situation right, you probably could have gotten a little more out of me. I probably would have stretched to $500, at I time in the year when I really don't have $500 to "stretch" to. But, whatever, it's your poster and you did what you wanted.... may its new owner enjoy it.
    shep wrote:
    NB58302 wrote:
    shep wrote:
    Figures.

For the record I offered you $450. And if you had of handled the situation right, you probably could have gotten a little more out of me. I probably would have stretched to $500, at I time in the year when I really don't have $500 to "stretch" to. But, whatever, it's your poster and you did what you wanted.... may its new owner enjoy it.

You never offered me anything for the copy that TheFixer bought. You were offering on the s/n one which I just sold for $700.

Good luck in your search and if I find one at a reasonable price I will direct them to you.
    Fair enough. I didn't know that you had one that wasn't S/N.

For this particular poster I'm not concerned if it has a signature, so long as I have a gaurentee that it's genuine.

Thanks, I'm sure sooner or later I'll find one.
  • Thanks NB58302!!!! Pics coming soon. Came out awesome!!!! PM ya soon, still looking for the Cornell tics but if that doesn't work out I'll def do the Tres Mnts show.......