Options

A few extra LPs (Yield, Vs) For trade UPDATED

arqarq Posts: 7,935
edited January 2011 in Lost Dogs
I have a couple of extra LPs (Yield, Vitalogy, Vs) all mint condition, opened but never played, but not for sale (yet), I would like to trade them for a couple of copies of Klausen's signed book.

Vitalogy (gone!)

Vs=1 signed book I'll 2 2000 bootlegs :) to sweeten the deal!

Yield=I don't have any idea :| but is up for trade, but i don't know for what item...

That is all.

Thanks

PS
Ooooh this new forum is awesome!
"The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    just wanted to bump this for ya, man. for those of you that haven't traded/bought items from Arq/Jose...he's super fair, easy to work with and he ships the items very quickly!

bump! :D
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    bumpito
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    bumpito

at first glance, i thought you typed burrito. hahahaha!!! :lol::lol::lol:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    is he not selling the book still arq?

I want to buy the book from Brad's site but WTH I have these things for trade sooo I rather trade them instead of spend some money out of my bank account... I believed it was a kind of fair trade but still nobody showed interest in the trade... well still people can go to eBay and pay $50+ for Vitalogy, or $40+ for Vs but what do i know I just a humble collector :oops:
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• Options
    InHiding19InHiding19 Posts: 2,385
    I have some official tour shirts for trade that don't fit me if your interested. Size medium.
    Out of the Blue and Into the Black................Uncle Neil Philly 08 here I come!!!!
  • Options
    Oxxys wrote:
    I have some official tour shirts for trade that don't fit me if your interested. Size medium.

Sorry bro I'm size Large.
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• Options
    garland09garland09 Posts: 830
    edited January 2011
    I have an eddie vedder poster I'll like to trade for yield.

http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/77292
    Post edited by garland09 on
  • Options
    jeez man sorry, thats a great deal and id love to get involved ... alas dont have a signed copy of the book. ill spread the good word for you though. good luck
    Keep on Jammin' in the Free World!

Stockholm '00 ~~ Columbus '03 ~~ NYC-1 '03 ~~ Boston '04 ~~ Borgata'05 ~~ Cincinnati '06 ~~ Hawaii-2 '06 ~~ Bonnaroo '08 ~~ Chicago-1 '09 ~~ Philly-3&4 '09 ~~ Columbus '10 ~~ Dublin '10 ~~ Belfast '10 ~~ London '10 ~~ Berlin '10
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,877
    arq is awesome. got my kitchener poster in no time and at a great price (thanks again!). bump bump bump
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    wow what a great reception, a love fest all over :D thank you guys :thumbup:

PS

garland09 I have s/# copy of that poster, thanks man :(
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• Options
    bump
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    bu...mp
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• Options
    bumper cars are fun.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    LedbetterdaysLedbetterdays Round Rock, Texas Posts: 555
    I doubt I have anything you don't already have but I am very interested in Yield. It is my favorite Pearl Jam album and I would love to grab a copy in a trade. I have some old and new shirts, a small number of posters, old stickers, live at chop suey dvd, old tenclub newsletters, No Code Tour Hat. Let me know if you want to know more.
    Touring Fan since 1996
  • Options
    I have a spectrum night 1 poster and various xmas singles i could trade for Yield.
    Member 164xxx

8/15/92, 9/28/96, 8/28/98, 8/29/98, 9/18/98, 8/3/00, 8/9/00, 8/10/00, 8/23/00, 8/25/00, 9/1/00, 9/2/00, 4/28/03, 6/18/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 10/1/04, 10/3/05, 6/19/08, 10/27/09, 10/31/09, 5/21/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/21/13

More to Come....
  • Options
    I have a spectrum night 1 poster and various xmas singles i could trade for Yield.

Thanks man but I didn't attend to the Philly gigs and I have all the Xmas singles :(
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• Options
    jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078
    http://www.expressobeans.com/members/co ... p?id=10582

I'd love too make a deal for the yield and vs let me know.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,005
    mfc2006 wrote:
    just wanted to bump this for ya, man. for those of you that haven't traded/bought items from Arq/Jose...he's super fair, easy to work with and he ships the items very quickly!

bump! :D
    basically what you are saying is that Jose is the fuckin man? Because I agree :mrgreen:
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    what not just sell the albums to people here and use the $ to buy BK's book from his site?
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Options
    what not just sell the albums to people here and use the $ to buy BK's book from his site?

I thought it was a good deal, Vs and and Vitalogy are sold on eBay around $35-55 (depending on the day) and Brad's book with shipping in the USA is around $32, so i thought why not offer them on the board for the book? Is not about the Benjamins ;)
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• Options
    arq wrote:

I thought it was a good deal, Vs and and Vitalogy are sold on eBay around $35-55 (depending on the day) and Brad's book with shipping in the USA is around $32, so i thought why not offer them on the board for the book? Is not about the Benjamins ;)
    no i hear ya... its a nice thought... hell, if someone wanted they could just enter your address in the shipping section of BK's site and not even have to worry about shipping... just like buying the albums

i would go for the yield if i wasn't strapped for cash... good luck :)
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Options
    no i hear ya... its a nice thought... hell, if someone wanted they could just enter your address in the shipping section of BK's site and not even have to worry about shipping... just like buying the albums

i would go for the yield if i wasn't strapped for cash... good luck :)

Thanks man
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• Options
    Is there anything in particular you are wanting for the yield lp? I could do like the poster above and have the book sent to your address.
  • Options
    garland09 wrote:
    Is there anything in particular you are wanting for the yield lp? I could do like the poster above and have the book sent to your address.

Well Yield is a little bit more expensive than THE signed book, that's why I only have Vs and Vitalogy up for grabs for the book and not Yield, do you have anything else?
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• Options
    probably not anything that you don't already have. a few xmas singles, some 03 bootlegs, emek kc poster
  • Options
    8-)
  • Options
    I'll take that trade on Vitalogy!
  • Options
    I'll take that trade on Vitalogy!

PM'ed
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• Options
    Tiny update :D
    Neil deGrasse Tyson